China Evergrande Group (3333.HK)
Mon, Mar 5 2018
* FEB GROUP'S CONTRACTED SALES APPROXIMATELY RMB48.14 BILLION Source text: (http://bit.ly/2Fpz1L5) Further company coverage:
* FY PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE HK$3.71 BILLION VERSUS HK$6.36 BLN A YEAR AGO
* JANUARY GROUP'S CONTRACTED SALES RMB64.36 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-China Evergrande Group Says Contracted Sales Of Properties For Dec 2017 Was About Rmb30.56 Bln
* CONTRACTED SALES OF PROPERTIES FOR MONTH OF DECEMBER 2017 AMOUNTED TO APPROXIMATELY RMB30.56 BILLION
* CHINESE ESTATES - HAD DISPOSED OF 577.2 MILLION H SHARES OF SHENGJING BANK , ACQUIRED 857.5 MILLION SHARES OF CHINA EVERGRANDE GROUP
Dec 19 SHENZHEN LAND & REAL ESTATE EXCHANGE CENTER:
* GROUP'S CONTRACTED SALES OF PROPERTIES FOR MONTH OF NOVEMBER OF 2017 AMOUNTED TO RMB48.06 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (email@example.com)
* In period from April and up to date of announcement co acquired 834.4 million shares of US$0.01 each of China Evergrande Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG China Evergrande Group , the country's No.3 property developer by sales, said it would sell 60 billion yuan ($9.05 billion) worth of shares in its property assets business that is slated for a backdoor listing in Shenzhen.
HONG KONG Shares of China Evergrande Group jumped as much as 8.5 percent on Monday after it said it would sell 60 billion yuan ($9.05 billion) worth of shares in its property assets business that is slated for a back door listing in Shenzhen.