Bank of China Ltd (3988.HK)
23 May 2018
Fri, May 18 2018
ACCRA, May 17 Ghana's Cocobod appointed five lenders, including Amro Bank and Bank of China , to arrange its $1.3 bln syndicated loan to finance 2018/19 crop purchases, the regulator said on Thursday.
* APPROVED APPOINTMENT OF MEI FEIQI AS SECRETARY TO BOARD Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BEIJING, April 27 Bank of China Ltd (BoC) , the country's fourth-biggest lender by assets, posted a 5 percent rise in first-quarter net profit on Friday, slightly below analyst estimates.
* SAYS Q1 NET INTEREST MARGIN AT 1.85 PERCENT VERSUS 1.84 PERCENT AT END-DECEMBER
* BOARD RESOLVED TO APPROVE THE ISSUANCE OF THE QUALIFIED WRITE-DOWN TIER-2 CAPITAL INSTRUMENT NOT MORE THAN RMB 80 BILLION
* Says it plans to pay cash dividend of 0.176 yuan per share (before tax) to shareholders for 2017
* LIN JINGZHEN HAS BEGUN TO SERVE AS EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT OF BANK FROM MARCH 28, 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* NPL ratio 1.45 pct vs 1.41 pct end-Sept (Adds interest income, other details)
SHANGHAI/BEIJING, March 29 Bank of China Ltd (BoC) , the country's fourth-largest lender by assets, on Thursday said net profit fell about 10 percent in the fourth quarter of 2017, but the drop was smaller than analysts had expected.