Bank of China Ltd (3988.HK)
16 Aug 2018
Wed, Jun 27 2018
MEXICO CITY, June 26 A new unit of Bank of China Ltd, China's fourth-largest bank by assets, has been authorized to begin operations in Mexico, the country's banking regulator, CNBV, said on Tuesday, making it the second Chinese bank permitted to offer services locally.
MEXICO CITY, May 17 China's fourth-largest bank by assets is pushing into the Mexican market, aiming to meet the needs of large Chinese companies increasingly eager to expand into Mexico, a senior executive said on Thursday.
ACCRA, May 17 Ghana's Cocobod appointed five lenders, including Amro Bank and Bank of China , to arrange its $1.3 bln syndicated loan to finance 2018/19 crop purchases, the regulator said on Thursday.
* APPROVED APPOINTMENT OF MEI FEIQI AS SECRETARY TO BOARD Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BEIJING, April 27 Bank of China Ltd (BoC) , the country's fourth-biggest lender by assets, posted a 5 percent rise in first-quarter net profit on Friday, slightly below analyst estimates.
* SAYS Q1 NET INTEREST MARGIN AT 1.85 PERCENT VERSUS 1.84 PERCENT AT END-DECEMBER
* BOARD RESOLVED TO APPROVE THE ISSUANCE OF THE QUALIFIED WRITE-DOWN TIER-2 CAPITAL INSTRUMENT NOT MORE THAN RMB 80 BILLION
* Says it plans to pay cash dividend of 0.176 yuan per share (before tax) to shareholders for 2017
* LIN JINGZHEN HAS BEGUN TO SERVE AS EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT OF BANK FROM MARCH 28, 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* NPL ratio 1.45 pct vs 1.41 pct end-Sept (Adds interest income, other details)