Tsingtao Brewery Co Ltd (600600.SS)
22 Jun 2018
Thu, Apr 26 2018
* SAYS Q1 NET PROFIT UP 15.16 PERCENT Y/Y Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2FhFDHe Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Says it plans to pay annual cash dividend as 0.42 yuan(pre-tax) per share as FY 2017 div payment
SHANGHAI, March 27 China's Tsingtao Brewery Co Ltd, the country's second largest brewer, posted a 21 percent jump in annual profit on Tuesday, short of forecasts but still the firm's fastest profit growth since 2010 as it reined it costs.
* SAYS 2017 NET PROFIT UP 21.0 PERCENT Y/Y Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2GgU4MW Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* YASUTAKA SUGIURA HAS RESIGNED AS A NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF COMPANY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ENTERED NEW YANTAI BEER PRODUCT SALES AGREEMENT WITH YANTAI BEER ON 24 JAN 2018, TERM OF WHICH IS FROM 1 JANUARY 2018 TO 31 DEC 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG, Jan 5 Tsingtao Brewery Co Ltd , the maker of China's best known Tsingtao beer, said on Friday it has raised product prices by up to 5 percent, in a bid to offset pressure from higher costs of production and raw materials.