Agricultural Bank of China Ltd (601288.SS)
19 Jan 2018
Thu, Jan 11 2018
BRIEF-Agricultural Bank Of China Board Approves Dividend Payment Scheme Of 2017-2018 For Second Tranche Of Preference Shares
* ON MONDAY, 12 MARCH 2018 BANK WILL PAY CASH DIVIDENDS OF RMB5.50 PER PREFERENCE SHARE
SHANGHAI, Oct 30 Agricultural Bank of China Ltd (AgBank), the country's third-biggest lender by assets, reported on Monday a 4.9 percent rise in third-quarter net profit as soured debt fell.
* Says bank's tier 1 capital adequacy ratio at 11.13 percent at end of Sept
* Says it issued tier-2 capital bonds worth 40 billion yuan, with coupon rate of 4.45 percent
BRIEF-Agricultural Bank Of China receives approval on qualification for independent non-executive director
* Received approval on qualification of Huang Zhenzhong as independent non-executive director from CBRC Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Board considered and approved nomination of Wang Wei as an executive director of bank
* Announcement on the approval of issuance of tier-2 capital bonds
* U.S.$500,000,000 Guaranteed Notes Issued By Inventive Global Investments Limited
* Received approval on qualification of Liao Luming to serve as a non-executive director of co from CBRC recently Source text (http://bit.ly/2eonHzG) Further company coverage:
BEIJING, Aug 30 Agricultural Bank of China Ltd (AgBank) reported on Wednesday a 3.3 percent rise in first-half net profit as margins steadied.