Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd (7011.T)
19 Mar 2018
Tue, Feb 27 2018
* The French finance ministry said in a statement on Tuesday that Japan Nuclear Fuel Limited (JNFL) and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) had together paid up a 500 million euro capital increase for French state-owned nuclear group Orano, formerly called Areva.
TOKYO Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd has decided to sell most of its 10 percent stake in Mitsubishi Motors Corp in a deal likely to exceed 50 billion yen ($460 million), the Nikkei business daily reported.
TOKYO, Feb 6 Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd has decided to sell most of its 10 percent stake in Mitsubishi Motors Corp in a deal likely to exceed 50 billion yen ($460 million), the Nikkei business daily reported.
* Loss would be setback for delayed regional jet project (Adds background)
* Sees some risk of impact, including losing customers (Adds Kobe Steel's safety checks, Mitsubishi Heavy comments)
* Don't think there is safety problem in Kobe Steel products for Mitsubishi Regional Jet Further company coverage: (Reporting by Maki Shiraki)
* Industry ministry seeking checks on industrial standards (Adds industry minister seeking checks, updates shares)
* Pair to study technologies for future commercial aircraft (Adds details of deal, 777X plans)
Oct 23 Boeing Co and Japan's Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd (MHI) said on Monday they had agreed on steps to reduce the cost of producing the wings of the 787 Dreamliner.
* Boeing, mitsubishi heavy industries reach agreement on cost reduction for 787 production