Nissan Motor Co Ltd (7201.T)
Thu, Jan 18 2018
* Up to French state to decide on its stake in Renault -Ghosn (Adds quotes, details)
* Figures put German firm above Toyota with 10.35 mln (Adds Renault-Nissan comments)
* Up to French state to decide on its stake in Renault -Ghosn
DETROIT, Jan 16 Japanese carmaker Nissan Motor Co. plans to transform its upscale Infiniti brand of vehicles into a primarily electrified offering, Chief Executive Hiroto Saikawa said on Tuesday.
TOKYO, Jan 10 The Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi alliance said it is setting up a venture capital fund that plans to invest as much as $1 billion over five years, the latest move by major carmakers as they seek to adapt to rapid industry change by investing in startups.
BRIEF-Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance Announced Launch Of Alliance Ventures, A CVC Fund That Plans To Invest Up To $1 Billion Over Five Years - CES 2018
* RENAULT-NISSAN-MITSUBISHI CEO SAYS THE ALLIANCE WILL CONCENTRATE ON DEVELOPMENT OF ELECTRIC CARS, AUTONOMOUS DRIVE AND ROBOT TAXIS - CES 2018
BRIEF-Intel partners with BMW, Nissan, Saic Motor, Volkswagen, Paramount Pictures, Ferrari North America to showcase power of data at CES
* INTEL PARTNERS WITH BMW, NISSAN, SAIC MOTOR, VOLKSWAGEN, PARAMOUNT PICTURES, FERRARI NORTH AMERICA TO SHOWCASE POWER OF DATA AT CES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* DEC CHINA VEHICLE SALES +13.4 PERCENT Y/Y, VERSUS +21.8 PERCENT IN NOV
PARIS The Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi alliance is pooling $200 million in a new mobility tech fund, three sources said, in the latest move by major carmakers to adapt to rapid industry change by investing in startups through their own venture capital arms.
BRIEF-Nissan Motor Chairman Ghosn Could Be Questioned By Japanese Authorities Over Ongoing Vehicle Inspection Scandal - Nikkei
* NISSAN MOTOR CHAIRMAN CARLOS GHOSN COULD BE QUESTIONED BY JAPANESE AUTHORITIES OVER ONGOING VEHICLE INSPECTION SCANDAL - NIKKEI Source text (s.nikkei.com/2C2gkLX) Further company coverage: