Mitsubishi Motors Corp (7211.T)
Wed, May 9 2018
* Sees Asia helping it recover to levels before mileage scandal (Adds comment, details on Southeast Asia)
TOKYO, May 9 Mitsubishi Motors Corp on Wednesday forecast a 12 percent rise in operating profit for the current financial year, as it expects increasing vehicle sales in Asia to help boost its bottom line.
* MITSUBISHI MOTORS EXPECTS TO RESUME SHIPMENTS TO VIETNAM AS EARLY AS JUNE - NIKKEI Source text for Eikon: [ID:https://s.nikkei.com/2rb5fBv] Further company coverage:
MOSCOW, April 6 Russia's standards agency Rosstandart said on Friday it has been informed about the recall of 86,620 Mitsubishi Motors Corp Outlander cars sold in Russia from February 2007 to June 2012.
* Says it will fully acquire 47 percent owned unit MMC DIAMOND FINANCE Co Ltd, from Mitsubishi UFJ Lease & Finance Co Ltd and Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance Co Ltd, for 6.89 billion yen in total, effective April 2
* Says co's wholly owned unit MAI acquires 160.3 million shares of Mitsubishi Motors Corp, during the period from Feb. 21 to March 20
PARIS, March 1 The Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi alliance said it would speed up the convergence between the three companies on how they work in key areas, as part of a broader plan to deliver cost savings and boost profits.
* MITSUBISHI MOTORS CORPORATION ANNOUNCES NEW PRESIDENT AND CEO FOR NORTH AMERICA
* Says wholly owned stake management unit offers a takeover bid for 160.3 million shares of Mitsubishi Motors Corp, at the price of 749 yen per share, for 120.09 billion yen in total, during the period from Feb. 21 to March 20
* Says it starts discussion to buy 50 percent stake in MMC DIAMOND FINANCE Co.,Ltd from Mitsubishi UFJ Lease & Finance Co Ltd in April