Yamaha Corp (7951.T)
23 Mar 2018
Thu, Mar 15 2018
March 15 Italian MotoGP great Valentino Rossi has signed a two-year contract extension that will keep him at the factory Yamaha team into his 40s.
LONDON, March 5 KTM will replace Yamaha as partners to the French-run Tech3 MotoGP team from 2019, the Austrian motorcycle manufacturer said on Monday.
* Says it bought back 1.6 million shares for 7.32 billion yen, from Feb. 1 to Feb. 28
Feb 21 Malaysia's Hafizh Syahrin will race for the Tech3 Yamaha team in MotoGP this season as a replacement for unwell German rider Jonas Folger.
* Says it repurchased 1.5 million shares of its common stock for 6.66 billion yen in total from Jan. 1 to Jan. 31
MADRID, Jan 24 Spanish MotoGP rider Maverick Vinales has extended his contract with Yamaha for two more seasons until the end of 2020, the Japanese manufacturer said on Wednesday.
* Says it repurchased 1.7 million shares for 6.82 billion yen in total, from Dec. 1, 2017 to Dec. 31, 2017
* Says it sells 8 million shares (2.3 percent voting power) of Yamaha Motor Co Ltd and gain on sale of investment securities is 25.82 billion yen
* Says it plans to buy back up to 7 million shares (3.7 percent stake) for up to 25 billion yen in total, during the period from Dec. 1 to May 31, 2018
* Says it will sell 8 million shares (2.3 percent voting rights) of Yamaha Motor Co Ltd, on Dec. 4