Yamaha Corp (7951.T)
* Says it will apply International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) as the new accounting method, to replace the current Japan-Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
* Says it completed repurchase of 5.7 million shares of its common stock, for 25 billion yen in total, as of March 23
March 15 Italian MotoGP great Valentino Rossi has signed a two-year contract extension that will keep him at the factory Yamaha team into his 40s.
LONDON, March 5 KTM will replace Yamaha as partners to the French-run Tech3 MotoGP team from 2019, the Austrian motorcycle manufacturer said on Monday.
* Says it bought back 1.6 million shares for 7.32 billion yen, from Feb. 1 to Feb. 28
Feb 21 Malaysia's Hafizh Syahrin will race for the Tech3 Yamaha team in MotoGP this season as a replacement for unwell German rider Jonas Folger.
* Says it repurchased 1.5 million shares of its common stock for 6.66 billion yen in total from Jan. 1 to Jan. 31
MADRID, Jan 24 Spanish MotoGP rider Maverick Vinales has extended his contract with Yamaha for two more seasons until the end of 2020, the Japanese manufacturer said on Wednesday.
* Says it repurchased 1.7 million shares for 6.82 billion yen in total, from Dec. 1, 2017 to Dec. 31, 2017