Mitsubishi Corp (8058.T)
18 May 2018
Tue, May 8 2018
* Itochu, Mitsui, Sumitomo, Marubeni predict profit growth (Recasts with combined profit of top five trading houses)
TOKYO, May 8 Japanese trading house Mitsubishi Corp on Tuesday reported a 27-percent increase in profit to a record for the last financial year due to stronger coking coal prices, and forecast a 7-percent rise for this year.
* BURBO EXTENSION LIMITED, A JOINT VENTURE OWNED BY ORSTED A/S (50%), KIRKBI A/S (25%) AND PKA A/S (25%), TODAY ANNOUNCED THAT IT HAS SIGNED AN AGREEMENT FOR THE SALE OF ITS TRANSMISSION ASSETS TO DIAMOND TRANSMISSION PARTNERS BURBO BANK EXTENSION LIMITED ("DTPBBE LTD")
* Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi announced it is one of the partners of DiDi Auto Alliance (the D-Alliance), which was formed by DiDi Chuxing ('DiDi'), the top Chinese mobile transportation platform.
* Japan's JGC Corp and U.S. firm Fluor have won orders to design and build the LNG Canada liquefied natural gas project for an estimated $14 billion, Japanese business daily Nikkei reported on Saturday, without citing sources
MOSCOW, April 9 Russia's standards agency said on Monday it had been informed about the voluntary recall of 4,780 Mitsubishi Lancer cars sold between July 2009 and February 2010.
* CO AND UNIT OF MITSUBISHI CORP ENTERED AGREEMENT TO SUPPLY PRODUCTS TO, AND PROCURE PRODUCTS FROM MCHK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says co's wholly owned unit MAI acquires 160.3 million shares of Mitsubishi Motors Corp, during the period from Feb. 21 to March 20
* RENAULT-NISSAN-MITSUBISHI: ALLIANCE LEADERSHIP APPOINTMENTS TO ACCELERATE SYNERGIES
TOKYO After years of opposing France's influence on its partnership with Renault SA , Nissan Motor Co may finally have a chance to deepen ties with its French counterpart if the government agrees to sell its 15 percent stake in Renault. | Video