Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc (8316.T)
19 Jan 2018
Mon, Dec 25 2017
TOKYO Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group (SMFG) is keen to raise its stake to a majority in Indonesian lender BTPN if authorities permit, the Japanese bank's CEO said, as it aims to roll out full-scale banking operations in emerging Asia markets.
* Raysearch enters agreement with Sumitomo for boron neutron capture therapy Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Stockholm Newsroom)
* Gains from selling stock holdings rise over H1 (Recasts with quarterly figures, adds stock sale gains)
TOKYO, Nov 14 Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group (SMFG) on Tuesday reported a 17 percent rise in net profit for the six months ended September, helped by gains from selling stock holdings.
* Says it and Sumitomo Corporation entered into a basic agreement concerning the reorganization of their joint leasing partnership
* Says Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "A+" -R&I
* Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group and Yahoo Japan are forming a joint venture - Nikkei
TOKYO, July 31 Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group (SMFG) on Monday said net profit jumped 31 percent for its first quarter, helped by gains from part of its holdings in corporate clients' shares.