SBI Holdings Inc (8473.T)
19 Jan 2018
Thu, Dec 7 2017
BEIJING Chinese cryptocurrency exchange Huobi on Thursday said it has signed a cooperation agreement with Japan's SBI Holdings Inc to set up two new exchanges, SBI Virtual Currency and Huobi Japan.
BEIJING, Dec 7 Chinese cryptocurrency exchange Huobi on Thursday said it has signed a cooperation agreement with Japan's SBI Holdings Inc to set up two new exchanges, SBI Virtual Currency and Huobi Japan.
* SBI HOLDINGS TO TIE-UP WITH HUOBI TO TAP EXCHANGE SYSTEMS AND OPERATIONAL KNOW-HOW - NIKKEI
* Says it repurchased 6.3 million shares of its common stock for 9.59 billion yen in total, during the period from Aug. 30 to Nov. 30
* Itochu Corp, KDDI Corp & SBI Holdings Inc to invest about 7.6 billion yen in Inagora to help sell Japanese goods in the Chinese market - Nikkei Source text: (http://s.nikkei.com/2AlKpW9) Further company coverage:
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "BBB"-R&I
* Says it has concluded an agreement to acquire 20 percent stake in Sri Lanka-based co Wealth Trust Securities Limited, and provide investment products, primarily Sri Lankan bonds, through its subsidiary SBI SECURITIES Co., Ltd
* Says it repurchased 3.4 million shares of its common stock for 5.11 billion yen in total (1,505 yen per share), on Aug. 30
* Says it will repurchase up to 15 million shares, representing 7.4 percent of outstanding
BRIEF-SBI holdings' operating profit likely climbed to around 15 bln yen in April-June quarter - Nikkei
* SBI Holdings' group operating profit likely climbed more than 40% to around 15 billion yen year on year in the April-June quarter - Nikkei