Japan Airlines Co Ltd (9201.T)
16 Jan 2018
Tue, Dec 5 2017
Dec 5 Denver-based startup Boom Supersonic has won a $10 million investment from Japan Airlines Co Ltd in its push to build a supersonic passenger aircraft it claims will be faster, quieter and more affordable to fly than the Concorde.
Dec 5 Denver-based startup Boom Supersonic said on Tuesday Japan's No.2 carrier Japan Airlines Co Ltd has invested $10 million in the company, which is building a supersonic passenger aircraft it claims will be faster, quieter and more affordable to fly than Concorde.
* Quarterly operating profit at 74.3 bln yen, above estimates (Adds comment)
TOKYO, Sept 26 Japan Airlines (JAL) and Hawaiian Airlines will start code-sharing in March, the two carriers said on Tuesday.
* Hawaiian Airlines and Japan Airlines announce new partnership; agreement provides for code sharing, lounge access, frequent flyer program reciprocity
* Boeing, Japan Airlines announces order for four 787-8 Dreamliners
* Japan Airlines announces code-sharing plans with Vistara on Japan-Delhi flights & domestic service within each country by end of fiscal 2018- Nikkei Source text: [http://s.nikkei.com/2ePGbgc] Further company coverage:
* Says domestic passenger revenue, cargo business also strong (Adds higher dividend, background on routes)
TOKYO, July 31 Japan Airlines (JAL) raised its full-year outlook on Monday after first-quarter operating profit rose 12 percent from a year earlier, against a backdrop of strong demand for long-haul routes including flights between Tokyo and New York.