Alcoa Corp (AA.N)
25 Apr 2018
NEW YORK, April 18 Shares of Alcoa, Steel Dynamics and Nucor have risen this week, ahead of earnings and boosted by higher commodity prices following sanctions on Russia's UC Rusal and U.S. tariffs on imported steel and aluminum, and investors are keen for more details on the impact of these political measures.
Aluminum producer Alcoa Corp said on Tuesday it had signed contracts to transfer Canadian pension obligations and assets worth $555 million to three insurers, in a move to strengthen its balance sheet.
April 3 Aluminum producer Alcoa Corp said on Tuesday it had signed contracts to transfer Canadian pension obligations and assets worth $555 million to three insurers, in a move to strengthen its balance sheet.
* ALCOA CORPORATION SIGNS GROUP ANNUITY CONTRACTS TO TRANSFER CANADIAN PENSION OBLIGATIONS AND ASSETS
* ALCOA CORP SAYS CEO ROY HARVEY'S TOTAL COMPENSATION FOR 2017 WAS $10.7 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text: [http://bit.ly/2prkTH4] Further company coverage:
Jan 17 Aluminum producer Alcoa Corp's profit and revenue both missed market estimates for the fourth quarter as a drought in Brazil hit bauxite production and higher power prices in Spain boosted expenses, the company said on Wednesday.
Jan 17 Aluminum producer Alcoa Corp reported a bigger quarterly loss on Wednesday, hurt by the closure and divestiture of some smelting assets.
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.26 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
Jan 11 The tussle between Alcoa Corp and union workers escalated on Thursday after the aluminum producer locked them out of its smelter in Becancour, Quebec as an old contract expired at midnight and talks on a new agreement failed.
- The Schizophrenic Market
- Alcoa Soars On Russian Sanctions
- Supply Issues Creating A Windfall For Alcoa
- Alcoa, Inc. 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Flattening Yield Curve, Trade Tensions, Kinder Morgan (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Rally In Commodities Helps Push Stocks Higher