AA PLC (AAAA.L)
20 Jun 2018
Fri, May 11 2018
LONDON, May 11 Bob Mackenzie, who was fired as AA's executive chairman for gross misconduct, received no bonus for last year, the British roadside recovery and insurance company said in its annual report on Friday.
LONDON, May 4 Cleveland Square, an investment vehicle rule by private equity investor Gary Klesch, has raised its stake in British roadside recovery group and insurer AA , a regulatory filing showed on Friday.
* UK COMPREHENSIVE MOTOR INSURANCE PREMIUM FALLS 2 PERCENT IN Q1 2018 FROM Q4 2017, TO 661 POUNDS -AA BRITISH INSURANCE PREMIUM INDEX Further company coverage: (Reporting By Carolyn Cohn)
* CFO MARTIN CLARKE SAYS ~HAS NOT HAD ANY "SUBSTANTIVE" APPROACH FOR THE FIRM Further company coverage: (Reporting By Carolyn Cohn)
* WOODFORD INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT RAISES STAKE IN AA PLC TO 15.03 PERCENT FROM 14.21 PERCENT PREVIOUSLY- FILING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON Ten hedge funds betting on a fall in AA shares are set to reap collective paper profits of more than 16 million pounds after its stock dropped by up to 30 percent.
* 10 hedge funds had large "shorts" at Feb 19 - FCA data (Adds hedge fund short positions, further CEO comment, updates shares)
* INNOVATE AND GROW ROADSIDE AND ACCELERATE GROWTH OF INSURANCE WITH COMBINED INCREMENTAL INVESTMENT OF £45M OF OPEX AND CAPEX IN FY19
* WE EXPECT TO DELIVER TRADING EBITDA IN LINE WITH GUIDANCE OF BETWEEN £390M AND £395M AS PROVIDED IN SEPTEMBER 2017