Abengoa SA (ABGek.MC)
23 Mar 2018
Fri, Mar 9 2018
* SAYS THE SALE OF 25% STAKE IN ATLANTICA YIELD WAS COMPLETED FOR $607.6 MILLION, WITH CAPITAL GAIN OF ABOUT 108.0 MILLION EUROS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: 7 (Gdynia Newsroom)
* AQUAVENTURE HOLDINGS LIMITED ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE MAJORITY INTEREST IN DESALINATION PLANT IN GHANA
* SAID ON TUESDAY THAT THE COURT HAD APPROVED THE INSOLVENCY AGREEMENT BETWEEN ABENGOA MEXICO SA DE CV AND MAJORITY OF ITS CREDITORS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INSOLVENCY LAW
* GETS REQUIRED CONSENTS FROM ITS CREDITORS TO CLOSE THE SALE OF 25 PCT STAKE IN ATLANTICA YIELD Source text for Eikon:
RIO DE JANEIRO, Dec 13 U.S. buyout firm TPG Capital Management LP won an auction for the Brazilian power transmission assets of Spain's Abengoa SA, a person familiar with matter said on Wednesday.
* Atlantica Yield reports third quarter 2017 financial results
* Difficulty defining peer group weighed on demand - sources (Adds statistics on IPO markets)
FRANKFURT, Nov 3 Befesa shares rose 3.5 percent by midmorning Friday on the first day of trading of the German metals recylcing group on the Frankfurt stock exchange.
* BEFESA SA : BOOKRUNNER SAYS TRADE DATE TODAY 3 NOVEMBER (T). SETTLEMENT 7 NOVEMBER (T+2) IN BEFESA IPO (Bengaluru Newsroom)
* Befesa extracts zinc, aluminium from steel scrap (Adds details of offering, context)