Barrick Gold Corp (ABX.TO)
Sat, May 12 2018
DAR ES SALAAM, May 12 Tanzania has revoked a retention licence for an undeveloped nickel project jointly owned by Barrick Gold Corp and London-listed miner Glencore Plc as part of enforcement of a new mining regime.
* BARRICK MAKES STRATEGIC INVESTMENT IN MIDAS GOLD TO ADVANCE THE STIBNITE GOLD PROJECT, IDAHO
* HAS DECLARED A DIVIDEND FOR QUARTER OF U.S. 3 CENTS PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* STILL OPEN TO PARTNERING OPPORTUNITIES ON ITS PASCUA-LAMA GOLD-SILVER PROJECT IN THE ANDES MOUNTAINS, PRESIDENT KELVIN DUSHNISKY SAYS
April 23 Barrick Gold Corp said on Monday it was done selling assets to cut debt and would instead use funds from future sales for growth or to pay dividends, as it looks set to lose its rank as the world's biggest gold producer due to declining production.
* COMPANY DOES NOT INTEND TO SELL ADDITIONAL ASSETS FOR PURPOSES OF DEBT REDUCTION
April 23 Barrick Gold Corp, the world's largest gold miner by output, reported a 5 percent rise in first-quarter adjusted profit on Monday, primarily reflecting higher gold prices and lower depreciation.
* BARRICK REPORTS PRELIMINARY FIRST QUARTER PRODUCTION RESULTS
TORONTO Reuters) - Canadian mining magnate Peter Munk, who built Barrick Gold Corp from a single mine into the world's largest producer of gold, has died at the age of 90, the company said on Wednesday.
TORONTO, March 28 Reuters) - Canadian mining magnate Peter Munk, who built Barrick Gold Corp from a single mine into the world's largest producer of gold, has died at the age of 90, the company said on Wednesday.
- Royal Gold: Still One Of The Strongest Streaming Companies
- International Demand Bullish For Gold
- Is It Time For Precious Metals Equities? What About Barrick?
- Barrick Gold's (ABX) Presents at Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2018 Global Metals, Mining and Steel Conference (Transcript)
- Negative Weekly Chart For Gold Futures Is An Opportunity To Buy These 4 Popular Gold Mining Stocks
- Did Gold Just Overreact To The Upside After The CPI Report?