Air Canada (AC.TO)
Tue, Nov 7 2017
* AIR CANADA AND SKY REGIONAL AIRLINES CONCLUDE 10-YEAR EXTENSION TO CAPACITY PURCHASE AGREEMENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Air Canada expands acceptance of alternative payments for international transactions to support global growth strategy
* Normal course issuer bid to purchase for cancellation, up to 22.4 million class A variable voting shares and class B voting shares
Oct 25 Air Canada beat estimates, helped by third-quarter yields and lower costs, with executives from the country's largest airline optimistic about travel heading into the busy winter season.
* Air Canada qtrly adjusted CASM 9.2 cents versus 9.4 cents
Oct 25 Air Canada, the country's largest airline, said its third-quarter profit more than doubled, helped by an income tax gain.
MONTREAL/WASHINGTON Oct 24 Air Canada and the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) said on Tuesday they are investigating a weekend flight that landed on a San Francisco runway after the crew was told to abort, the second recent incident involving the carrier at the busy California airport.
BRIEF-AAR says expects to generate incremental revenues of about $30-40 mln/year upon implementation of agreements with Air Canada, acquisition of MRO facilities
* AAR - expects to generate incremental revenues of about $30-40 million/year upon full implementation of agreements with Air Canada, acquisition of MRO facilities Source text: (http://bit.ly/2ylfxEl) Further company coverage:
* Announced new non-stop services to begin next Summer from Toronto and Montreal and a new route between Montreal and Lisbon
* Air Canada and AAR announce signing a five-year MRO contract with Air Canada for Boeing 767 maintenance
- The Great Asian Asset Grab
- PRO Weekly Digest: Moneyball Investing With John Huber
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 1/5/17: CODI, GEC, OZM
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 12/29/16: MCC, BAS, KNDI, FSD
- United Continental: Heading For A Hard Landing
- Spin-Off In The Spotlight: Associated Capital Group