Acacia Mining PLC (ACAA.L)
17 Jan 2018
Tue, Dec 19 2017
Dec 19 Acacia Mining Plc said on Tuesday it would sell its 2 percent royalty over the Houndé Mine in Burkina Faso for $45 million to Sandstorm Gold Ltd.
* SANDSTORM GOLD ACQUIRES 2% NSR ROYALTY ON ENDEAVOUR'S HOUNDÉ GOLD MINE FROM ACACIA MINING
* Shares drop on news (Updates with detail, graphic, analysts, shares)
* DOES NOT INTEND TO MAKE ANY CHANGES TO ITS OWN $128 MILLION PROVISION DUE TO BARRICK’S ANNOUNCEMENT OF AN AGREEMENT OF A PROPOSED FRAMEWORK
(Recasts with Barrick statement, adds analyst and Barrick spokesman's comments, background, updates stock prices, changes byline) By Susan Taylor and Zandi Shabalala TORONTO/LONDON, Oct 20 Barrick Gold said on Friday a proposed mining settlement it negotiated with Tanzania for its Acacia Mining unit was not under threat, even though Acacia said it could not immediately make a $300 million payment included in the deal. Barrick, which owns 63.9 percent of
LONDON, Oct 20 Gold miner Acacia Mining said on Friday it had cut spending by 33 percent in the third quarter of the year compared with a year ago as it adapted to the ban on its gold and copper exports in Tanzania.
* ACACIA MINING - CONTINUES TO SEEK FURTHER CLARIFICATION ON TANZANIA DISCUSSIONS AND AS YET NO FORMAL PROPOSAL HAS BEEN PUT TO ACACIA FOR CONSIDERATION
* ACACIA NOTES THAT GOVERNMENT OF TANZANIA (GOT) AND BARRICK GOLD CORP HOSTED A PRESS CONFERENCE IN TANZANIA TODAY TO PROVIDE AN UPDATE ON ONGOING DISCUSSIONS
Oct 12 Acacia Mining Plc on Thursday said it produced about 191,203 ounces of gold during the third quarter, boosted by better than expected output from its Buzwagi mine.
* Gold price climbs on North Korea tensions, dollar weakness (Adds detail on gold, context on hedging)