Acorda Therapeutics Inc (ACOR.OQ)
19 Jan 2018
* ACORDA THERAPEUTICS IS EXPLORING A POTENTIAL SALE - WSJ, CITING SOURCES Source text - http://on.wsj.com/2Ay49BA Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
* ACORDA RESUBMITS NEW DRUG APPLICATION FOR INBRIJA™ (CVT-301, LEVODOPA INHALATION POWDER)
Acorda Therapeutics Inc said on Monday it would stop developing its Parkinson's disease drug, tozadenant, less than a week after the company reported deaths in key studies testing the treatment.
Nov 20 Acorda Therapeutics Inc said on Monday it would terminate developing its drug to treat Parkinson's disease, a week after the drugmaker reported five deaths in key studies testing the treatment.
* Acorda announces royalty monetization transactions for $53 million
Acorda Therapeutics Inc said five people died in trials for its Parkinson's disease drug, the latest in a series of setbacks for the drugmaker, sending its shares down 38 percent.
Nov 15 Acorda Therapeutics Inc's shares plunged 34 percent on Wednesday after the drugmaker said it had paused enrolling patients in two key trials testing its Parkinson's disease drug following patient deaths.
* Identified cases of agranulocytosis, possibly drug-related, in some cases associated with sepsis and death
Nov 15 Acorda Therapeutics Inc said on Wednesday it has halted enroling patients in a late-stage trial testing its drug to treat Parkinson's disease, after reports of cases related to neutropenia, sepsis and death.
- Stocks To Watch: Earnings Season Hits Higher Gear
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Ablynx Takeover Battle, Acorda Takeover Speculation, Oramed Update
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Roche Highlights Pipeline, GenSight Gets Nod To Start Trial, Bluebird Presents At JPM
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Aclaris Gets Approval, Egalet Surges, Alnylam Gains As FDA Lifts Clinical Hold
- Buy Regeneron - Cramer's Lightning Round (12/14/17)
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Geron Update, Acorda Resubmits NDA, Sage Rallies