Acorda Therapeutics Inc (ACOR.OQ)
24 Nov 2017
Mon, Nov 20 2017
Acorda Therapeutics Inc said on Monday it would stop developing its Parkinson's disease drug, tozadenant, less than a week after the company reported deaths in key studies testing the treatment.
Nov 20 Acorda Therapeutics Inc said on Monday it would terminate developing its drug to treat Parkinson's disease, a week after the drugmaker reported five deaths in key studies testing the treatment.
* Acorda announces royalty monetization transactions for $53 million
Acorda Therapeutics Inc said five people died in trials for its Parkinson's disease drug, the latest in a series of setbacks for the drugmaker, sending its shares down 38 percent.
Nov 15 Acorda Therapeutics Inc's shares plunged 34 percent on Wednesday after the drugmaker said it had paused enrolling patients in two key trials testing its Parkinson's disease drug following patient deaths.
* Identified cases of agranulocytosis, possibly drug-related, in some cases associated with sepsis and death
Nov 15 Acorda Therapeutics Inc said on Wednesday it has halted enroling patients in a late-stage trial testing its drug to treat Parkinson's disease, after reports of cases related to neutropenia, sepsis and death.
* Q3 revenue $141.1 million versus I/B/E/S view $150.6 million
* Acorda provides financial and pipeline update for third quarter 2017
* Acorda Therapeutics - adopted Shareholder Rights Plan, declared a dividend distribution of 1 preferred share purchase right on each outstanding share
- 3 Things In Biotech You Should Learn Today: November 21, 2017
- 3 Things In Biotech You Should Learn Today: November 18, 2017
- Acorda Plunges On Safety Issues For Parkinson's Drug, Short Opportunity Presents Itself
- Biotech Forum Daily Digest: What Heron's FDA Approval Means
- Thursday Was About Wal-Mart And Cisco - Cramer's Mad Money (11/16/17)
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: A Look At Sanofi, Ultragenyx Gets FDA Nod, Capricor Tumbles