AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACRX.OQ)
16 Feb 2018
Fri, Nov 10 2017
* Acelrx pharmaceuticals reports third quarter 2017 financial results
Shares of AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc plunged more than 60 percent on Thursday after the U.S. Food and Drug Administration declined to approve its opioid painkiller Dsuvia.
* Shares tumble as much as 62.6 pct to $2.00 (Adds CEO comments)
* AcelRx Pharmaceuticals receives Complete Response Letter from the FDA for Dsuvia™ NDA
Oct 12 U.S. health regulators did not approve AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc's drug Dsuvia in its present form for the management of acute pain in trauma and ambulatory settings, the company said on Thursday.
* Acelrx Pharmaceuticals - on August 22, co entered second amendment to manufacturing services deal effective as of august 4, 2017, with Patheon Pharma
- Wall Street Breakfast: Infrastructure Details Coming Today
- 3 Biotechs For The January Effect
- AcelRx Stock Looks Weak Ahead Of Revised NDA Submissions For Two Products
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: A Look At Sanofi, Ultragenyx Gets FDA Nod, Capricor Tumbles
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Portola Ahead Of Catalysts, AstraZeneca Gets 2 FDA Approvals, GW Pharmaceuticals' Price Target Lowered
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals' (ACRX) CEO Vince Angotti on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript