Andhra Bank (ADBK.NS)
16 Mar 2018
Wed, Mar 14 2018
* KEEPS 1 YEAR MCLR AT 8.40 PERCENT Source text - http://bit.ly/2Im9VLP Further company coverage:
MUMBAI India's Andhra Bank, already hurt by an industry-wide spillover of a huge alleged fraud at another lender, saw its shares slide to a 15-year low on Monday after authorities filed new complaints against a former director in a separate long-running case.
* Agencies accuse former bank director, Sterling execs of fraud
* GETS SHAREHOLDERS' NOD FOR ISSUE OF UP TO 326 MILLION SHARES AGGREGATING TO 18.90 BILLION RUPEES ON PREFERENTIAL BASIS TO INDIA GOVERNMENT Source text - http://bit.ly/2HnxXEE Further company coverage:
* CLARIFIES ON NEWS ITEM ABOUT ED FILING CHARGESHEET AGAINST EX-ANDHRA BANK EXEC
MUMBAI, March 12 Shares in India's state-run Andhra Bank, already hurt by an industry-wide spillover of a huge scam in another lender, fell to a near 15-year low after additional charges were filed against a former director in a separate long-running case of alleged fraud.
* PERCENT OF GROSS NPA 14.26 AS OF END DEC VERSUS 13.27 AS OF END SEPT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Mumbai Newsroom: +91-22-6180-7067)
BRIEF-Andhra Bank To Consider Proposal For Raising Capital Via Preferential Allotment To Govt Of India
* TO CONSIDER PROPOSAL FOR RAISING OF EQUITY CAPITAL OF BANK BY WAY OF PREFERENTIAL ALLOTMENT OF SHARES TO GOVERNMENT OF INDIA Source text - http://bit.ly/2FN4y6h Further company coverage:
* SAYS SURESH N PATEL, MD AND CEO DEMITTED OFFICE ON SUPERANNUATION Source text: http://bit.ly/2lAvtJQ Further company coverage:
* SETS SIX MONTH MCLR AT 8.25 PCT Source text: http://bit.ly/2zbmVRO Further company coverage: