Archer Daniels Midland Co (ADM.N)
15 Dec 2017
Mon, Dec 11 2017
* SAYS UNTIL CLOSE OF DEAL, ADM WILL CONTINUE TO OPERATE ITS OILSEEDS BUSINESS IN BOLIVIA
* Archer Daniels Midland Co - declared a cash dividend of 32 cents per share on company's common stock Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Ag services unit's profit falls more than half (New throughout, adds comments from CEO, CFO, analyst, updates stock price)
* ADM reports third quarter earnings of $0.34 per share, $0.45 per share on an adjusted basis
Oct 31 U.S. agricultural trader Archer Daniels Midland Co on Tuesday reported a nearly 44 percent fall in quarterly profit, hurt by weak margins from agricultural services and oilseeds processing businesses.
HAMBURG, Oct 10 U.S. agribusiness group Archer Daniels Midland Co. said it will make further investments to produce more high-protein soymeal free of genetically-modified organisms (GMOs) at its Straubing crushing plant in Germany.
CHICAGO, Oct 2 U.S. agricultural trader Archer Daniels Midland Co on Monday denied a report that it was bidding on Unilever Plc's spreads business, which includes Flora and Stork margarines.
CHICAGO, Sept 27 Syngenta AG moved closer to putting a troubled biotech corn seed launch behind it with a $1.5 billion settlement with farmers this week, but grain traders who filed two remaining lawsuits may be less ready to compromise, legal experts said.
Sept 26 Syngenta AG said on Tuesday it agreed to settle U.S. farmer lawsuits stemming from its decision to commercialize a genetically modified (GMO) strain of corn before China approved importing it, and a person familiar with the matter said the payment would be close to $1.5 billion.
* Archer Daniels Midland Co files for potential mixed shelf, size undisclosed - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2u91ETP) Further company coverage:
- Green Plains: A Deep-Value Play?
- 'Safer' Dividend Champions Led By Telephone And Data Systems, Old Republic, And Leggett December Gains
- Dividend Champion Portfolio December Update
- A Promising Sign For Agricultural Commodities
- John And Jane - November Dividend Income Tracker
- 5%+ Dividend Yield Portfolio: Risk-On Rally Continues (Nov 2017 Review)