Automatic Data Processing Inc (ADP.OQ)
19 Jan 2018
Fri, Jan 5 2018
(Updates market action, adds quote) * Yields hit 9-year peak on private hiring data * U.S. private jobs growth strongest in 9 months in Dec -ADP * Traders raise bets on Fed interest rate hike in March * U.S. yield curve moves near flattest level in a decade By Kate Duguid NEW YORK, Jan 4 Yields on U.S. government bonds rose modestly on Thursday, a day before the December payrolls report, which is expected to show further improvement in the jobs market, thoug
* U.S. private jobs growth strongest in 9 months in Dec -ADP * Traders raise bets on Fed interest rate hike in March * U.S. yield curve moves near flattest level in a decade * Wall Street gains, corporate supply also support yields By Richard Leong NEW YORK, Jan 4 U.S. Treasury yields rose on Thursday, with two-year yields hitting a more than nine-year peak as surprisingly strong December private hiring data boosted expectations the Federal Reserve would rais
NEW YORK, Jan 4 The dollar extended gains against the yen and briefly trimmed losses versus the euro on Thursday after data showed the U.S. economy created more private sector jobs than expected last month, suggesting the Federal Reserve remained on track to raise interest rates several times this year.
U.S. private employers added 250,000 jobs in December, marking the biggest monthly increase since March, a report by ADP Research Institute showed on Thursday.
OTTAWA, Dec 21 Canadian companies added 59,200 workers to their payrolls in November, led by gains in the education and health care, construction and finance sectors, according to the ADP employment report released on Thursday.
PARIS The French government is considering awarding a long-term concession to Paris airport operator ADP because of land ownership issues, prior to a possible sale of a controlling stake, business daily Les Echos said.
PARIS, Dec 17 The French government is considering awarding a long-term concession to Paris airport operator ADP because of land ownership issues, prior to a possible sale of a controlling stake, business daily Les Echos said.
LONDON/FRANKFURT, Dec 12 Investment banks are vying to work with potential buyers or the French government on the sale of its majority stake in Aeroports de Paris (ADP) , sources close to the matter said, in one of the largest infrastructure deals expected to come to market in 2018.
NEW YORK U.S. private-sector employment growth eased in November even as the manufacturing sector added the most jobs in at least 15 years, a report by a payrolls processor showed on Wednesday.
* AUTOMATIC DATA PROCESSING - INDEPENDENT INSPECTORS OF ELECTION CERTIFIED RESULTS CONFIRMING SHAREHOLDERS VOTED TO RE-ELECT 10 OF ADP'S DIRECTORS
- HP Inc.: Buy For Income And Total Return
- 10 Dividend Growth Stocks For January 2018
- It's Time For The Next Generation Dividend Growth Model Portfolio
- The iM-Capital Strength 20-Stock Universe Of The Russell 1000: Update January 2018
- The Passive DGI Core Portfolio: 2017 End-Of-Year Review
- Buy Pershing Square At A 25% Discount To Net Asset Value