Autodesk Inc (ADSK.OQ)
Wed, Mar 7 2018
March 6 AutoCAD design software maker Autodesk Inc reported a smaller-than-expected loss in the fourth quarter as it signed up more subscribers, driving its stock up 10 percent in after-hours trading on Tuesday.
* SUBSCRIPTION PLAN SUBSCRIPTIONS INCREASED 371,000 FROM Q3 OF FISCAL 2018 TO 2.27 MILLION AT END OF Q4
March 6 Autodesk Inc's revenue rose 15.7 percent in the fourth quarter as the maker of AutoCAD software signed up more subscribers.
* TIGER GLOBAL MANAGEMENT UPS SHARE STAKE IN AUTODESK INC BY 76.8 PERCENT TO 2.2 MILLION SHARES
* Q3 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $-0.13 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* Takes share stake of 7.7 million shares in Redfin Corp - SEC filing
- Valuation Dashboard: Technology And Telecom - Update
- Autodesk: Subscription Transition In Full Force
- Autodesk's (ADSK) CEO Andrew Anagnost on Q4 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Tariffs, Wages And Target In The Bull's-eye
- Tracking Ole Andreas Halvorsen's Viking Global Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Equity Versus Debt: A Showdown