American Eagle Outfitters Inc (AEO.N)
23 May 2018
Thu, Mar 15 2018
* AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS, INC. APPOINTS SUJA CHANDRASEKARAN TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS
March 8 American Eagle Outfitters Inc on Thursday posted results in line with estimates, but prolonged promotions and markdowns to attract customers are hurting gross margins and could weigh on the current fiscal year, sending its shares down 10 percent.
* AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS REPORTS RECORD FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL YEAR SALES
March 8 American Eagle Outfitters Inc's sales at established stores topped analysts' estimates for the holiday shopping quarter, helped by robust demand for its Aerie line of lingerie.
* AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS PROVIDES FOURTH QUARTER UPDATE, REITERATES EPS GUIDANCE
* AMERICAN EAGLE - EXPECTS ABOUT 2% TO 3% GROWTH IN COMP STORE SALES NEXT YEAR - CONF CALL
* Shares rise 5 pct but pare gains after margins forecast (Adds executive and analyst comments, updates share price)
* AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS REPORTS RECORD THIRD QUARTER SALES, COMP SALES INCREASED 3 PCT
Dec 6 American Eagle Outfitters Inc's profit fell nearly 16 percent in the third quarter as the apparel maker offered more promotions and took a $14 million charge.
* AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS DECLARES A REGULAR QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.125 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Overcoming Fear Of Investing In Stocks
- Stocks To Watch: A Fed Head Talks Crypto
- Finding Value: Measuring Return On Management
- American Eagle Outfitters: Comparing Return On Equity And Return On Invested Capital
- American Eagle Outfitters Near 5-Year Highs; Some Thoughts
- L Brands Needs To Ease Further To Be A Strong Buy