AerCap Holdings NV (AER.N)
15 Dec 2017
Wed, Nov 15 2017
* Says reaches agreement with Egyptair on the lease of 15 Airbus A320neo aircraft
DUBAI, Nov 15 Leasing company AerCap Holdings has agreed to supply six Boeing 787-9 jets to EgyptAir under a long-term operating lease, the company said on Wednesday.
DUBAI, Nov 15 Leasing company AerCap is nearing deals to supply Airbus and Boeing jets to EgyptAir, sources familiar with the matter said.
* Aercap Holdings N.V. reports financial results for the third quarter 2017 and announces new share repurchase program
* Aercap delivers first of two new Airbus A350 aircraft to Air Mauritius
* AerCap Holdings NV - leased, purchased and sold 89 aircraft in Q3 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Aercap Holdings N.V. reports financial results for the second quarter 2017 and announces new share repurchase program of $250 million
* Aercap confirms placement of five embraer E190-e2 jets to Air Astana
* Transat A.T. Inc. says its Air Transat business unit has signed an agreement with AerCap for the long-term (12-year) leasing of 10 Airbus A321neo long-range aircraft
* AerCap delivers its first A321NEO to SriLankan airlines Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: