AmTrust Financial Services Inc (AFSI.OQ)
21 Feb 2018
Sun, Feb 4 2018
JERUSALEM, Feb 4 AmTrust Financial Services is looking to boost its presence significantly in Israel in the next year through partnerships and buying stakes in technology firms to tap into the growing need for "insurtech", company officials said.
* Amtrust Financial Services Inc reports third quarter 2017 net loss per diluted share of $(0.89) and operating loss per diluted share(1) of $(0.04), including $0.25 per share of catastrophe losses in quarter
* Amtrust to report prior period development of $327 million and utilize the full benefit of the adverse loss development cover
* AmTrust Financial Services Inc natural catastrophe loss estimate
BRIEF-Amtrust Financial Services announces sale of personal lines policy management system to National General Holdings Corp for $200 million
* AmTrust Financial Services Inc announces sale of personal lines policy management system to National General Holdings Corp for $200 million
* Amtrust financial services, inc. Provides update on catastrophe reinsurance contracts
- Why Stone Point Capital Offer Is Too Low?
- 4 'Mini-Crats' To Avoid: AmTrust Financial, Flowserve, RenaissanceRe, And Tootsie Roll
- A Warning Sign Of High Dividend Growth Stocks
- AmTrust Financial Services From The Perspective Of A Preferred Investor: An Update
- 86 Dividend Growth Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Next Week
- Top Dividend Contender Is Energy Transfer By Gains & Yield In December Again