AGCO Corp (AGCO.N)
* SETS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.15 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AGCO terminates agreement to acquire shares of Kepler Weber
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.73 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
SAO PAULO, Oct 27 U.S.-based AGCO Corp, an agricultural equipment maker, is still evaluating the acquisition of Brazilian silo maker Kepler Weber SA, around nine months after revealing plans to launch a tender offer for all the outstanding shares, a senior executive said on Friday.
SAO PAULO, Oct 27 U.S.-based AGCO Corp, an agricultural equipment maker, is still evaluating whether to carry out a proposed delisting of Brazilian silo maker Kepler Weber SA more than nine months after revealing plans to launch a tender offer for outstanding shares, a senior executive said on Friday.
* THE CLIMATE CORPORATION ANNOUNCES GLOBAL DATA CONNECTIVITY AGREEMENT WITH AGCO, OFFERING MORE FARMERS THE ABILITY TO CONNECT THEIR FARM EQUIPMENT TO THE CLIMATE FIELDVIEW™ PLATFORM
- Why Einhorn's 'It's Like March 2000' Is Both Right, And Wrong
- Tracking Tweedy Browne Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Upcoming Dividends; 75 Companies, 33 Increases, 18 Double-Digit Increases!
- AGCO (AGCO) Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- AGCO Corporation 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Tweedy, Browne Fund Q4 2017 Commentary