Agios Pharmaceuticals Inc (AGIO.OQ)
23 Feb 2018
Jan 19 (IFR) - Agios Pharmaceuticals pivoted from industry conferences to the capital markets, securing US$425m in a follow-on stock sale that meets its funding needs for the year.
* SAYS IT IS OFFERING TO SELL UP TO $400 MILLION OF ITS COMMON STOCK IN A PUBLIC OFFERING
BRIEF-Agios Outlines Key 2018 Priorities Expanding Clinical And Research Programs To Drive Long Term Value
* AGIOS OUTLINES KEY 2018 PRIORITIES EXPANDING CLINICAL AND RESEARCH PROGRAMS TO DRIVE LONG TERM VALUE
* AGIOS SUBMITS NEW DRUG APPLICATION TO THE FDA FOR IVOSIDENIB FOR THE TREATMENT OF PATIENTS WITH RELAPSED/REFRACTORY AML AND AN IDH1 MUTATION
* PRESENTS NEW SAFETY DATA FROM PHASE 1 EXPANSION STUDY EVALUATING ORAL IVOSIDENIB IN PATIENTS WITH R/R AML AND IDH1 MUTATION
Nearly a third of patients with an advanced form of a fast-progressing leukemia who carry a specific genetic mutation experienced a complete or near complete response to an experimental Agios Pharmaceuticals drug, according to data from an early stage trial released on Monday.
Dec 11 Nearly a third of patients with an advanced form of a fast-progressing leukemia who carry a specific genetic mutation experienced a complete or near complete response to an experimental Agios Pharmaceuticals drug, according to data from an early stage trial released on Monday.
* AGIOS PHARMACEUTICALS INC FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2yOMDeC) Further company coverage:
* Agios presents updated phase 1 data from dose expansion cohort of ivosidenib (AG-120) in patients with IDH1 mutant positive glioma
- Biotechs: Still Well Placed For More Gains
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: AbbVie's Upadacitinib, Johnson & Johnson's Tremfya, Celgene Reports Results For Otezla
- 3 Things In Biotech You Should Learn Today: February 18, 2018
- Celgene's Otezla-Colitis Story; Implications For Other Biotechs
- Agios Pharmaceuticals' (AGIO) CEO Dr. David Schenkein on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides