Allergan plc (AGN.N)
21 Feb 2018
Mon, Feb 19 2018
BRIEF-Molecular Partners' Partner Allergan Exercises Third Option For Darpin Product Candidate In Ophthalmology
* MOLECULAR PARTNERS' PARTNER ALLERGAN EXERCISES THIRD OPTION FOR DARPIN PRODUCT CANDIDATE IN OPHTHALMOLOGY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* ALLERGAN PLC FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2EvYOO0) Further company coverage:
* APPALOOSA LP DISSOLVES SHARE STAKE IN GENERAL MOTORS CO - SEC FILING
* ALLERGAN DECLARES FIRST QUARTER 2018 CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.72 PER ORDINARY SHARE AND PROVIDES ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS UPDATES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Allergan Plc on Tuesday reported better-than-expected quarterly profit on robust demand for Botox, boosted its earnings forecast and announced positive data on one of the two migraine treatments it is developing.
Feb 6 Allergan Plc on Tuesday reported better-than-expected quarterly profit on robust demand for Botox, boosted its earnings forecast and announced positive data on one of the two migraine treatments it is developing.
Allergan Plc on Tuesday reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit on strong demand for Botox, and said its migraine treatment met the main goals in a late-stage study.
* ALLERGAN REPORTS SOLID FINISH TO 2017 WITH 12% INCREASE IN FOURTH QUARTER GAAP NET REVENUES TO $4.3 BILLION
Feb 6 Allergan Plc posted a quarterly profit, compared with a year-ago loss, due to recent changes in the U.S. tax laws, and the botox maker said its migraine treatment met the main goals in a late-stage study.
* ALLERGAN ANNOUNCES POSITIVE TOP LINE PHASE 3 RESULTS FOR UBROGEPANT - AN ORAL CGRP RECEPTOR ANTAGONIST FOR THE ACUTE TREATMENT OF MIGRAINE
- Tracking David Tepper's Appaloosa Management Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Neurocrine Biosciences Shows Again That Sometimes The Tortoise Wins
- Tracking John Paulson's Paulson & Company Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Claims $358 Million Investment In Teva, But That Doesn't Change The Final Outcome
- Allergan: Will Growth Come To A Screeching Halt?
- 4 Reasons For The Berkshire Investment In Teva