Agile Therapeutics Inc (AGRX.OQ)
16 Oct 2018
Fri, May 18 2018
Agile Therapeutics Inc's shares sank 75 percent on Friday after the drug developer said it expects to pursue what could be a prolonged appeal against health regulators' issues over its chief experimental product, a contraceptive patch.
* FDA suggests additional study of contraceptive may be needed
May 18 Agile Therapeutics Inc said on Friday it was looking for ways to fund operations after a meeting with the U.S. health regulator raised the possibility of a new clinical trial to test its stick-on contraceptive patch, Twirla.
* AGILE THERAPEUTICS REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
- An Update On Corium International
- Institutional Top Ideas Series: Perceptive Advisors
- Agile Therapeutics Is Attempting A Hail Mary Play With A Formal Dispute Resolution
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Abeona Presents Strong Data, Glaxo Nucala Treatment Benefit, Rocket Pharma's Gene Therapy Data
- Corium International: Will This Stellar Growth Company Continue To Deliver Profits?
- U.S. Biotech/Pharma Sector Daily Observations Letter: Jan. 18, 2018