Agile Therapeutics Inc (AGRX.OQ)
23 Feb 2018
Tue, Jan 9 2018
* Perceptive Advisors LLC Reports A 9.9 Pct Passive Stake In Agile Therapeutics Inc As Of Dec 22, 2017 - SEC Filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2FlgqN8) Further company coverage:
Agile Therapeutics Inc said on Friday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration declined to approve its contraceptive patch for the second time, sending the drug developer's shares down about 50 percent.
Dec 22 Agile Therapeutics Inc said on Friday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration declined to approve the company's contraceptive patch, citing deficiencies related to its adhesion test methods.
* AGILE THERAPEUTICS, INC. RECEIVES A COMPLETE RESPONSE LETTER FROM THE FDA FOR TWIRLA® (AG200-15) FOR THE PREVENTION OF PREGNANCY
* Agile therapeutics reports third quarter 2017 financial results
- Corium International: Will This Stellar Growth Company Continue To Deliver Profits?
- U.S. Biotech/Pharma Sector Daily Observations Letter: Jan. 18, 2018
- 2018 Biotech Investing Theme: Looking For Safety Plays
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Intercept Updates On NASH Trial, GW Pharmaceuticals Provides Regulatory Update, Odonate Initiates Trial
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Portola BLA Review Process Delayed, DelMar Soars, Alexion Gets Nod For Soliris In Japan
- Biotech Analysis Central Pharma News: Agile CRL, Roche's Purchase, Mallinckrodt's Major Buy