Ashtead Group PLC (AHT.L)
22 Jan 2018
Tue, Dec 12 2017
Dec 12 British industrial equipment hire group Ashtead Group Plc launched a share buyback programme of up to 1 billion pounds ($1.33 billion) as it lifted its forecast for annual results due to hurricane clear-up activity in the United States.
Dec 12 British industrial equipment hire group Ashtead Group Plc launched a share buyback programme and hiked its annual results forecast, helped by hurricane clear-up activity in the United States.
* H1 PRETAX PROFIT 493 MILLION STG VERSUS 413 MILLION STG YEAR AGO
* ASHTEAD GROUP PLC - BRENDAN HORGAN WILL BE PROMOTED TO GROUP CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER WITH EFFECT FROM 1 JANUARY 2018
* Shares rise as much as 9 pct (Adds CEO, analyst comments, updates shares)
Sept 12 Industrial equipment hire group Ashtead Group said the major clean-up and rebuilding programme that will be needed in the United States after Hurricanes Harvey and Irma will generate more demand for its diggers and tools.
* Q1 PRETAX PROFIT 229 MILLION STG VERSUS 178 MILLION STG YEAR AGO
- Hotel REIT Stock Yields 7.3%, High Insider Ownership, Discount From Book
- When Is It Appropriate Or Wise To Sell A Preferred?
- 'Sucker Yield' Is The Horse, Baby Bonds Another Source
- New Preferred Stock IPOs, November 2017
- Ashford Hospitality Trust: From The Perspective Of A Preferred Investor - Another Update
- Ashford Hospitality Trust: This 7.50% Preferred Stock Started Trading On The NYSE