Ashtead Group PLC (AHT.L)
17 Aug 2018
Tue, Jun 19 2018
June 19 British equipment rental company Ashtead Group Plc on Tuesday posted a full-year pretax profit that missed market expectations, with rental revenue growth slowing in the final quarter of its fiscal year.
June 19 Ashtead Group Plc, which rents out industrial equipment, reported a 17 percent rise in full-year underlying pretax profit on Tuesday, helped by growth in the core North America region.
* EXPECT FULL YEAR RESULTS TO BE IN LINE WITH OUR EXPECTATIONS. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
March 6 Industrial equipment rental company Ashtead Group on Tuesday forecast full-year results in line with its expectations, as third-quarter pretax profit jumped on strong growth in the company's main North American market.
March 6 Industrial equipment rental company Ashtead Group on Tuesday forecast full-year results in line with its expectations, as third-quarter profit jumped on strong growth in the company's main North American market.
* SUZANNE WOOD WILL BE STANDING DOWN AS GROUP'S FINANCE DIRECTOR WITH EFFECT FROM 31 MARCH 2018
* SAYS EXPECTS CAPITAL EXPENDITURE FOR YEAR TO BE TOWARDS UPPER END OF OUR GUIDANCE (C. £1.2 BILLION)
- Top 50 High Yield Real Estate WallStars Show Gains To 89.2% For August 2019
- Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc. (AHT) CEO Douglas Kessler on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Sotherly Hotels Has A 34% Dividend CAGR And Is On Sale At 35% Off
- The State Of REITs: July 2018 Edition
- Ashford Hospitality Trust (AHT) Acquires Hilton Alexandria Old Town - Slideshow
- Why Not Buy This 6.9%-Yielding Hotel REIT For Your Income Portfolio?