Air Liquide SA (AIRP.PA)
21 Feb 2018
BERLIN German investors' association DSW recommended on Monday that shareholders in industrial gases group Linde not tender their shares in an exchange offer for its planned $80 billion merger with U.S. peer Praxair .
German industrial gases group Linde urged investors to tender their shares in an exchange offer for its planned $80 billion merger with U.S. peer Praxair as a deadline approaches to reach 75 percent acceptance.
- A Look At The Robotics Sector And Robot Companies
- Toyota Motor: Innovate And Invest In The Future
- Russell 3000 'Safer' Dividend Stocks: Tupperware, CYS Invest, & BGC Partners Top February's Net Gain Survey
- No Crystal Ball Required: An Interview With Quant Investor Andres Cardenal, CFA
- Analyzing AGNC Investment's Results For Q4 2017 (Including February-April 2018 Dividend Projection)
- Quick And Dirty mREIT Discounts For February 7th, 2017