Akebia Therapeutics Inc (AKBA.OQ)
15 Dec 2017
Thu, Nov 9 2017
* Akebia Therapeutics announces third quarter 2017 financial results
* Invirsa secures seed financing to develop new approach to treating common infectious diseases that affect millions annually Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BOSTON, Oct 12 A former Akebia Therapeutics Inc employee accused of insider trading was released from jail on Thursday despite a judge's concern that the man's "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" tendencies could lead him to violate his bail conditions.
BOSTON, Sept 22 A former Akebia Therapeutics Inc employee accused of insider trading was re-arrested on Friday after violating a bail condition as a prosecutor who once called him "increasingly unhinged" said he would seek the man's detention pending trial.
BOSTON, July 20 A former Akebia Therapeutics Inc employee accused of insider trading faced the growing possibility of having his bail revoked as a U.S. prosecutor argued on Thursday that he posed a flight risk and was growing "increasingly unhinged."
* Muneer Satter reports 6.48 percent stake in Akebia Therapeutics Inc as of July 5 - SEC filing
* Akebia Therapeutics announces proposed public offering of common stock
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Celgene Upside, Erytech Tumbles, Novartis Neulasta Biosimilar
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: A Look At Sanofi, Ultragenyx Gets FDA Nod, Capricor Tumbles
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Neurocrine Has Upside, Dynavax Gets FDA Nod, Sage Soars
- Akebia Therapeutics Is A Buy With The Recent Stock Price Pullback
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: The First Trust NYSE Arca Biotechnology Index, Gilead's Single Pill, Acadia's New Trial
- Move Over Yellen! It's Tax Cut Time!