Air Lease Corp (AL.N)
22 Mar 2018
Thu, Mar 1 2018
* AIR LEASE CORPORATION ANNOUNCES THE PLACEMENT OF TWO AIRBUS A320-200S WITH INDIGO
* ORATION ANNOUNCES FISCAL YEAR & FOURTH QUARTER 2017 RESULTS
* BOSTON PARTNERS REPORTS 8.11 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN AIR LEASE CORP AS OF DECEMBER 31, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text - (http://bit.ly/2BrFkeD) Further company coverage:
MONTREAL, Jan 31 A recent trade decision allowing Bombardier to sell its newest jets in the United States without hefty duties will boost airline confidence in the program, but the Canadian planemaker still faces challenges to win over lessors, Air Lease Corp Chief Executive John Plueger said on Wednesday.
DUBLIN, Jan 22 Plans for a potential new Boeing mid-sized jet are gaining momentum, prompting Airbus to respond by beefing up its strong-selling A321neo model, Air Lease Corp Chief Executive John Plueger said on Monday.
DUBLIN, Jan 22 Plans for a potential new Boeing mid-sized jet are gaining momentum and Airbus looks set to respond by beefing up its strong-selling A321neo model, Air Lease Corp Chief Executive John Plueger said on Monday.
* AIR LEASE SAYS EXPECTS REVALUATION RELATED TO U.S. TAX CUTS AND JOBS ACT TO RESULT IN 40% REDUCTION IN DEFERRED TAX LIABILITY - SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2F2hLs6) Further company coverage:
* AIR LEASE CORPORATION ANNOUNCES THE LEASE PLACEMENT OF TWO BOEING 737-800 AIRCRAFT WITH FLYEGYPT
* Air Lease Corporation announces pricing of public offering of $600 million of 2.750% unsecured senior notes due 2023 and $500 million of 3.625% unsecured senior notes due 2027
DUBAI, Nov 13 Air Arabia Chief Executive Adel Ali announced on Monday a leasing agreement for six Airbus A321neo long range aircraft from U.S.-based Air Lease Corp at the Dubai Airshow.
- Air Lease (AL) Presents At JP Morgan Aviation, Transportation & Industrials Conference - Slideshow
- Upcoming Dividends: 24 Companies, 8 Increases, 4 Double-Digit Increases
- February Was A Rough Month For The Big Ticket Portfolio
- Air Lease's (AL) CEO John Plueger on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Air Lease Corp: Taking Stock Ahead Of Earnings
- A Much Needed Equity-Income Valuation Reset Is Underway