Albemarle Corp (ALB.N)
15 Dec 2017
Fri, Dec 15 2017
BRIEF-Albemarle Enters Into Agreement To Sell Portion Of Performance Catalysts Solutions To W. R. Grace & Co.
* ALBEMARLE ENTERS INTO DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT TO SELL PORTION OF PERFORMANCE CATALYSTS SOLUTIONS TO W. R. GRACE & CO.
* Q3 adjusted earnings per share $1.08 from continuing operations
SANTIAGO, Sept 28 Chile sees no obstacles to approving Albemarle Corp's request for an increase in its annual lithium production limit, given the high prices for the metal used in electric car batteries, a government official told Reuters on Thursday.
SANTIAGO, Sept 28 The head of Chile's CORFO state development agency told Reuters on Thursday he saw "no reason to object" to Albemarle Corp's request for an increase in its annual lithium production limit.
SANTIAGO, Sept 15 Albemarle Corp has asked Chile to increase the U.S. miner's lithium production limit in the country, it said on Friday, amid high global prices for the mineral used in batteries as demand for electric vehicles surges.
* Albemarle growth story continues with strong second quarter performance
* Laurie Brlas elected to Albemarle Corporation board of directors
- W.R. Grace (GRA) Updates On Acquisition Of Polyolefin Catalyst - Slideshow
- My Journey To Financial Independence: 86-Stock November Portfolio Update - Buying Apple, AbbVie And BMW
- 73 Dividend Growth Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Next Week
- Electric Vehicle Market Powered Up To Accelerate
- Lithium Miners News For The Month Of November 2017
- Tracking Stephen Mandel's Lone Pine Capital Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update