Alfa Laval AB (ALFA.ST)
23 Jan 2018
Thu, Nov 9 2017
* ACQUIRED ALFA CENTRUM SHOPPING CENTRE IN CITY OF BIALYSTOK IN POLAND FROM A-JWK MANAGEMENT SP. Z O.O.
MEXICO CITY, Oct 16 Mexican conglomerate Alfa on Monday reported a near 6 billion peso third-quarter loss and cut its earnings guidance for 2017, amid financial troubles at a client of its petrochemicals unit Alpek.
MEXICO CITY, Oct 16 Mexican conglomerate Alfa on Monday cut its guidance for 2017 earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) to $2 billion, down from a previous forecast of $2.15 billion. (Reporting by Noe Torres and Sheky Espejo)
MEXICO CITY, Oct 16 Mexican conglomerate Alfa on Monday reported a 5.94 billion peso ($327 million) net loss in the third quarter, hit by financial troubles at a client of its petrochemical unit Alpek.
MEXICO CITY, Sept 27 Mexican conglomerate Alfa said on Wednesday that it would not go ahead with the initial public offering (IPO) of its processed food unit Sigma.
MEXICO CITY, July 26 Mexican conglomerate Alfa on Wednesday posted a 68 percent year-on-year surge in net profit for the second quarter, citing increased sales and a more favorable exchange rate.
- How To Avoid The Worst Style ETFs Q3'17
- How To Avoid The Worst Style ETFs Q2'17
- How To Avoid The Worst Style ETFs Q1'17
- ETF To Avoid: AlphaClone Alternative Alpha ETF
- Alternative Investment Allocations Should Increase In 2017 Across The Board Due To Market Uncertainty
- Welcome To Hedge Funds' Stunning Pass-Through Fees