Alkermes Plc (ALKS.OQ)
20 Mar 2018
Thu, Mar 1 2018
* ALKERMES APPOINTS JAMES ROBINSON AS PRESIDENT AND CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* REPORTS FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THE YEAR ENDED DEC. 31, 2017 AND PROVIDES FINANCIAL EXPECTATIONS FOR 2018
BRIEF-Alkermes Submits NDA To U.S. FDA For ALKS 5461 FOR ADJUNCTIVE TREATMENT OF MAJOR DEPRESSIVE DISORDER
* ALKERMES SUBMITS NEW DRUG APPLICATION TO U.S. FDA FOR ALKS 5461 FOR THE ADJUNCTIVE TREATMENT OF MAJOR DEPRESSIVE DISORDER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* PRIMECAP MANAGEMENT CO REPORTS A 11.35 PCT PASSIVE STAKE IN ALKERMES PLC AS OF NOV 30 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2A7WmiG) Further company coverage:
Biogen Inc said on Monday it has licensed Alkermes Plc's multiple sclerosis (MS) drug, further boosting its position in the race for the next treatment amid slowing sales of its own flagship MS drug, Tecfidera.
Nov 27 Biogen Inc said on Monday it has licensed Alkermes Plc's multiple sclerosis (MS) drug, further boosting its position in the race for the next treatment amid slowing sales of its own flagship MS drug, Tecfidera.
* ALKERMES PLC- NOW EXPECTS 2017 TOTAL REVENUES TO RANGE FROM $870 MILLION TO $900 MILLION - SEC FILING
* Alkermes’ New Drug Application for Investigational Product Designed for Initiation Onto ARISTADA® accepted for filing by U.S. FDA
* ALKERMES TO INITIATE NEW CLINICAL STUDY EVALUATING ARISTADA® AND INVEGA SUSTENNA® FOR THE TREATMENT OF SCHIZOPHRENIA
* Q3 TOTAL REVENUES INCREASED 21% YEAR-OVER-YEAR TO $217.4 MILLION
- Insys: Will The Pipeline Drive Future Growth?
- Wall Street Breakfast: Markets Weighed Down By Cohn Exit
- Nektar And Bristol-Myers Squibb's Deal Could Be An Opportunity For NewLink
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Achaogen Update, Catabasis' Positive Results, Bristol-Myers Squibb/Nektar Collaboration
- Alkermes plc's (ALKS) CEO Richard Pops on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Alkermes plc 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides