Almirall SA (ALM.MC)
19 Jan 2018
Fri, Dec 22 2017
* EXECUTES LICENSE AND SUPPLY AGREEMENT WITH ASTRAZENECA FOR CRESTOR AND PROVISACOR (ROSUVASTATIN)
* ALMIRALL AND ATHENEX ANNOUNCE STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP FOR THE TREATMENT OF ACTINIC KERATOSIS
* ANNOUNCES POSITIVE TOP-LINE RESULTS FROM PHASE IV ASCENT TRIAL FOR TUDORZA
BRIEF-Almirall announces achievement of $80 mln sales-related milestones from agreement with Astrazeneca
* ANNOUNCES ACHIEVEMENT OF $80 MILLION SALES-RELATED MILESTONES FROM AGREEMENT WITH ASTRAZENECA Source text for Eikon:
Spanish pharma company Almirall said on Tuesday it expects the launch of psoriasis treatment drug, Tildrakizumab, in Europe to get delayed by at least six months due to regulatory hurdles.
Nov 14 Spanish pharma company Almirall said on Tuesday it expects the launch of psoriasis treatment drug, Tildrakizumab, in Europe to get delayed by at least six months due to regulatory hurdles.
* 9-MONTH EBITDA 100.1 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 183.8 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
* TERMINATES ITS RESEARCH ACTIVITIES FOR P3073 PROGRAM (NAIL PSORIASIS) IN EUROPE IN PHASE III OF DEVELOPMENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SAYS STUDY CONFIRMS EFFICACY AND TOLERABILITY OF SATIVEX IN TREATMENT OF MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS SPASTICITY RESISTANT PATIENTS Source text: http://bit.ly/2yPWT4P Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SAYS DECIDED TO TERMINATE ITS RESEARCH ACTIVITIES FOR P3058 (ONYCHOMYCOSIS) AND P3073 (NAIL PSORIASIS) IN THE US
- Non-Financial Preferreds: Delivering Portfolio Defense and Unique Trading Opportunities
- Revisiting March 2009: Over Two Years Later and Nothing's Changed
- Stocks' Slow Summertime Burn: Safe Investments For the Months Ahead
- Time to Move to Cash?
- Why Last Week's Rally Signals More Trouble Ahead for Stocks
- Asset Allocation for a Crisis: Considering Opportunity and Risk