Altran Technologies SA (ALTT.PA)
23 Mar 2018
Tue, Dec 26 2017
* Altran announces the closing of the sale of its U.S. Power & Industrial Engineering Services Division to an affiliate of CriticalPoint Capital ("CPC"), a private investment firm headquartered in Manhattan Beach, California
LONDON, Dec 6 Banks are starting to sell down a debt financing backing French technology consultancy Altran’s €1.7bn acquisition of US digital design and engineering services firm Aricent, banking sources said.
French technology consultancy Altran is to buy U.S. design and engineering services firm Aricent in a 1.7 billion euro ($2.01 billion) deal.
* Company to hit 2020 goals two years early (Adds shares, analyst comments)
Nov 30 French technology consultancy company Altran Technologies is to buy U.S. design and engineering services firm Aricent from a group of investors led by KKR for a total enterprise value of 1.7 billion euros ($2.0 billion).
Nov 30 French technology consultancy company Altran Technologies said on Thursday it would buy design and engineering services firm Aricent from group of investors led by KKR for a total enterprise value of 1.7 billion euros ($2 billion).
* APAX PARTNERS AND ALTAMIR SUPPORT ACQUISITION OF ARICENT BY ALTRAN
* ALTRAN AND NOKIA EXPAND STRATEGIC COLLABORATION TO DELIVER INNOVATIVE IOT SOLUTIONS FOR AUTO AND RAILWAYS SECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
- Altimmune (ALT) Presents At Noble Financial Capital Markets 14th Annual Investor Conference - Slideshow
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: ChemoCentryx Surges, Akebia Gets Positive News, Atara Prices Public Offering
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Ardelyx Reports Data, Omeros Moves Forward With OMS721, Allergan Announces Job Cuts
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Heron Enters 2018 On Strong Note, Teva Launches Generic Reyataz, Sarepta Top Smid-Cap Pick
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Gilead's Potential, Celgene CAR-T Candidate, Cellectar Soars
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Dynavax Beyond Heplisav-B, Novartis' Cosentyx, Shire Granted ODD