Allianz SE (ALVG.DE)
22 Feb 2018
Fri, Feb 16 2018
MUNICH Germany's Allianz is considering whether to stop insuring new coal power plants but told environmental campaigners it would stay in the business for now.
* Coal debate intensifies as Allianz posts 22 pct Q4 profit fall
BRIEF-Allianz CEO Says Prices Are High For M&A, Have Not Found Anything So Far That Would Make A Good Fit For Us
* ALLIANZ CEO SAYS PRICES ARE HIGH FOR M&A, HAVE NOT FOUND ANYTHING SO FAR THAT WOULD MAKE A GOOD FIT FOR US
FRANKFURT, Feb 16 The German insurer Allianz said on Friday that it posted a 22 percent decline in net profit in the fourth quarter of 2017 after a U.S. tax overhaul, a weak U.S. dollar, other one-off costs, and natural disasters weighed on earnings.
* LIFTS STAKE IN EULER HERMES TO 92.43 PERCENT Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Bermuda-based insurer XL Group Ltd is attracting interest from rivals, including Germany's Allianz SE , Bloomberg reported, citing people with knowledge of the matter.
Feb 7 Bermuda-based insurer XL Group Ltd is attracting interest from rivals, including Germany's Allianz SE, Bloomberg reported, citing people with knowledge of the matter.
* CISCO, APPLE, AON, ALLIANZ INTRODUCE A FIRST IN CYBER RISK MANAGEMENT
COLOMBO, Feb 2 German insurer Allianz SE on Friday entered into an agreement with Janashakthi Insurance Plc to acquire 100 percent of the latter's subsidiary Janashakthi General Insurance Ltd for 16.4 billion rupees ($106.4 million).
* ALLIANZ TO AQUIRE JANASHAKTHI GENERAL INSURANCE IN SRI LANKA
- 27 Dividend Increases: February 12-16, 2018 (Part 2: Financials, Consumer Discretionary, And Real Estate Stocks)
- Upcoming Dividends; 40 Companies, 10 Increases, 5 Double-Digit Increases
- Autoliv's (ALV) CEO Jan Carlson on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Autoliv Inc. 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Stocks To Watch: Guidance Updates All Around
- Valeo Stuck In A Construction Zone, But An Attractive Highway Awaits