Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD.OQ)
17 Nov 2017
Mon, Nov 6 2017
* AMD delivers semi-custom graphics chip for new Intel processor
Bitter rivals Advanced Micro Devices Inc and Intel Corp on Monday unveiled a partnership that will help the chipmakers take on Nvidia Corp.
Nov 6 Bitter rivals Advanced Micro Devices Inc and Intel Corp on Monday unveiled a partnership that will help the chipmakers take on Nvidia Corp.
* Intel and AMD team up on PC chips to battle Nvidia- WSJ, citing sources
* AMD appoints Mark Durcan to board of directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(Corrects headline and paragraph 1 to clarify that revenue is forecast to drop in Q4 from Q3, not from the year-earlier period. Removes incorrect reference to first revenue drop in seven quarters)
* Futures: Dow up 2 pts, S&P off 2.25 pts, Nasdaq down 7.25 pts
* Advanced Micro Devices Inc sees Q4 non-GAAP gross margin to be approximately 35 pct
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.08 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Oct 24 Advanced Micro Devices Inc reported a 25.7 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Tuesday, its sixth straight quarter rise, aided by a slew of launches such as the Epyc processors for servers and a new range of Ryzen desktop processors.