Amplifon SpA (AMPF.MI)
Wed, Dec 20 2017
* AMPLITER NV - FINALIZED INVESTMENT OF ASSET ITALIA (TIP GROUP) IN AMPLITER HOLDING COMPANY OF AMPLIFON SPA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q3 NET PROFIT EUR 10.1 MILLION VERSUS EUR 9.7 MILLION YEAR AGO
* SIGNS BILATERAL MEDIUM-TERM UNSECURED FINANCING AGREEMENT FOR TOTAL AMOUNT OF 100 MILLION EUROS
* REPORTED ON THURSDAY H1 NET PROFIT EUR 53.3 MLN VS EUR 14.7 MLN YEAR AGO
* Has purchased in period August 14h - 18th, 2017 a total of 105,000 ordinary Amplifon S.P.A. Shares, equivalent to 0.046% of share capital
MILAN The world's largest retailer of hearing aids, Italy's Amplifon, says it is ready to make major acquisitions to bolster its position in a $14 billion consumer market that is being invaded by the industry's manufacturers.
* Q2 NET PROFIT EUR 25.3 MILLION VERSUS EUR 21.1 MILLION YEAR AGO
- My Dividend Growth Portfolio - Q4 2017 Summary
- Did You Have 50% Dividend Growth In 2017? I Did.
- Dividends And Buybacks: 2017 Review And 2018 Picks
- My K.I.S.S. Dividend Portfolio: 4th Quarter 2017 Update
- Ameriprise Financial (AMP) Presents At Goldman Sachs U.S. Financial Services Conference 2017 - Slideshow
- My Dividend Growth Portfolio Update - 48 Holdings, 1 Buy