Amplifon SpA (AMPF.MI)
14 Aug 2018
Tue, Jul 24 2018
Italian hearing aid maker Amplifon SpA has agreed to buy privately owned Gaes Group for 528 million euros ($616.6 million) in cash, in a bid to become the biggest player in Spain and also enter new markets.
* Deal expected to add to Amplifon EPS from 1st year (Adds share price, analyst comment)
July 24 Italian hearing aid maker Amplifon SpA said on Tuesday it agreed to buy privately owned peer GAES Group for an equity value of 528 million euros ($616.6 million), in a bid to enter the Latin American markets and become the No.1 player in Spain.
* EXPECTS BETTER ORGANIC GROWTH IN Q2 IN THE AMERICAS AFTER SOFT JANUARY DUE TO WEATHER Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Q1 REVENUE EUR 310.3 MILLION VERSUS EUR 296.1 MILLION YEAR AGO ON COMPARABLE BASIS
MILAN Italian hearing aid maker Amplifon is targeting acquisitions in Germany, France and Canada and plans to enter the Chinese market by the end of the year with one or two joint-ventures, its chief executive said on Monday.
March 26 Amplifon CEO Enrico Vita tells media call:
* AIMS AT GENERATING AROUND 600 MILLION EUROS OF CUMULATED OPERATING CASH FLOW FOR 2018-2020
* Q4 NET PROFIT EUR 52.4 MILLION VERSUS EUR 24.3 MILLION YEAR AGO
- My Dividend Growth Portfolio - 38 Holdings, 4 Buys, 3 Sells
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 45: Time For Some Spring Cleaning
- Ameriprise Financial, Inc. 2018 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Ameriprise Financial (AMP) Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 44: 5 Important Charts All Investors Need To See
- Top 10 Net Payout Yields - July 2018