AutoNation Inc (AN.N)
Tue, May 1 2018
May 1 AutoNation Inc shares fell more than 3 percent on Tuesday after the company posted a lower quarterly net profit due to higher interest expenses, narrower margins on new vehicle sales and costs for launching expanded repair parts operations.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.01 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* DR. JACQUELINE A. TRAVISANO ELECTED TO AUTONATION'S BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AUTONATION INC - CEO MIKE JACKSON'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $12.2 MILLION VERSUS $11.1 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2D4TrUr) Further company coverage:
DETROIT, Feb 1 AutoNation Inc's shares fell 5 percent on Thursday, hurt by falling margins and its 2018 industry sales forecast, even as the largest U.S. auto retail chain reported a better-than-expected fourth-quarter profit.
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.93 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
DETROIT, Feb 1 AutoNation Inc, the largest U.S. auto retail chain, on Thursday reported a higher quarterly net profit, which was lifted by rising profits from used-vehicle sales, plus benefits from the recent U.S. tax overhaul and business divestitures.
- Camping World Holdings: A Diversified RV Business Model That Deserves A Better Multiple
- Beating The Market With High Conviction Buybacks
- Tracking Allan Mecham's Arlington Value Capital Portfolio - Q1 2018 Update
- Don't Invest In This Auto Retailer Before Earnings
- AutoNation: Incorrectly Priced For A No-Growth Future
- Bright Lights On Capitalist Woodstock, Tech Developers And Sports Betting