AutoNation Inc (AN.N)
16 Feb 2018
Thu, Feb 1 2018
DETROIT, Feb 1 AutoNation Inc's shares fell 5 percent on Thursday, hurt by falling margins and its 2018 industry sales forecast, even as the largest U.S. auto retail chain reported a better-than-expected fourth-quarter profit.
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.93 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
DETROIT, Feb 1 AutoNation Inc, the largest U.S. auto retail chain, on Thursday reported a higher quarterly net profit, which was lifted by rising profits from used-vehicle sales, plus benefits from the recent U.S. tax overhaul and business divestitures.
* AutoNation announces pricing of $750 million aggregate principal amount of senior notes
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, November 03 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) of 'BBB-' to AutoNation, Inc. Fitch has also assigned a 'BBB-' rating to the company's senior unsecured revolver and notes, and an 'F3' Short-Term IDR to the company's $1 billion CP program. The Rating Outlook is Stable. A full list of ratings follows at the end of this release. The ratings reflect AutoNation's steady operating margins over
Nov 2 U.S. auto retailer AutoNation Inc announced a multi-year partnership on Thursday to support Alphabet Inc's Waymo self-driving car unit, including vehicle maintenance and repairs as the company adds new brands into its fleet, sending its shares up 13 percent to a high for the year.
U.S. auto retailer AutoNation Inc announced a multi-year partnership on Thursday to support Alphabet Inc's Waymo self-driving car unit, including vehicle maintenance and repairs as the company adds new brands into its fleet.
Nov 2 America's largest automotive retailer AutoNation Inc reported a 9.5 percent fall in quarterly profit on Thursday, hurt in part by the impact of Hurricane Irma.
* AutoNation says on october 19, co amended and restated its existing unsecured credit agreement- sec filing
* AutoNation CEO Mike Jackson on CNBC says "probably lost 5-6 percent of inventory" in Houston
- Tracking Allan Mecham's Arlington Value Capital Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Barrage Capital Fund 2017 Annual Letter
- AutoNation's (AN) CEO Mike Jackson on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Buy AutoNation For Its Solid Growth And Valuation
- Ford's Electric Pledge Sweetens The Pain
- Andina: On The Road With A Top Pick For 2018