Abercrombie & Fitch Co (ANF.N)
18 Jan 2018
Fri, Nov 17 2017
* ANF Q3 Same-store sales up 4 pct vs. est of rise of 0.3 pct
* Q3 adjusted non-GAAP earnings per share $0.30 excluding items
Nov 17 U.S. teen fashion retailer Abercrombie & Fitch Co's sales easily topped analysts' forecasts for the third quarter, as it sold more Hollister-branded clothing at its stores.
* Abercrombie & Fitch Co - as of Oct. 19, unit of co entered second amendment to credit agreement
* Abercrombie & Fitch continues franchise expansion in the Middle East with Majid Al Futtaim Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
Aug 24 Abercrombie & Fitch Co's shares soared as much as 16 percent on Thursday after the U.S. teen apparel retailer posted much better than expected quarterly results, led by strong demand for its Hollister brand of surfwear.
U.S. teen apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch Co posted a much smaller than expected quarterly loss on Thursday, helped by robust demand for its Hollister surfwear brand, sending the company's shares soaring as much as 18 percent.
Aug 24 U.S. teen apparel retailer Abercrombie & Fitch Co posted a wider net loss in the second quarter as fewer customers visited its namesake stores.
* Q2 earnings per share view $-0.33 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S