Abercrombie & Fitch Co (ANF.N)
23 Mar 2018
Wed, Mar 7 2018
Abercrombie & Fitch Co beat expectations for holiday quarter comparable sales, driven by demand for its Hollister and Abercrombie brands as well as investments in online operations, sending its shares up 14 percent.
March 7 Abercrombie & Fitch Co beat expectations for holiday quarter comparable sales, driven by demand for its Hollister and Abercrombie brands as well as investments in online operations, sending its shares up 14 percent.
* Q4 ADJUSTED NON-GAAP EARNINGS PER SHARE $1.38 EXCLUDING ITEMS
Jan 22 Abercrombie & Fitch raised its fourth-quarter sales forecast on Monday following a strong holiday season, driving its shares to a more than one-and-a-half-year high.
* REG-ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. UPDATES FOURTH QUARTER OUTLOOK AND ANNOUNCES INVESTOR DAY
* REG-ARTHUR MARTINEZ TO STEP DOWN AS EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN OF ABERCROMBIE & FITCH; LEAD DIRECTOR TERRY BURMAN TO BECOME NON-EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ANF Q3 Same-store sales up 4 pct vs. est of rise of 0.3 pct
* Q3 adjusted non-GAAP earnings per share $0.30 excluding items
Nov 17 U.S. teen fashion retailer Abercrombie & Fitch Co's sales easily topped analysts' forecasts for the third quarter, as it sold more Hollister-branded clothing at its stores.
* Abercrombie & Fitch Co - as of Oct. 19, unit of co entered second amendment to credit agreement
- Abercrombie & Fitch: Hollister Continues To Shine For Now
- Abercrombie & Fitch: After Calling The Bottom, Here's Our Advice
- Abercrombie & Fitch's Q4 Doesn't Justify The Valuation
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) CEO Fran Horowitz-Bonadies on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Abercrombie & Fitch 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Abercrombie & Fitch: Will Hollister Shine Again This Quarter?