Anthem Inc (ANTM.N)
Tue, Mar 13 2018
* ANTHEM - REAFFIRMS NET INCOME GUIDANCE FOR FY2018 TO BE GREATER THAN $14.28/SHARE, INCLUDING ITEMS
* ANTHEM INC SAYS FORMER PRESIDENT AND CEO JOSEPH SWEDISH'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $18.6 MILLION VERSUS $16.5 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2Gc7zhE) Further company coverage:
* ANTHEM SAYS REMARKETED $1.25 BILLION PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF 1.90% REMARKETABLE SUBORDINATED NOTES DUE 2028
* ANTHEM BOARD OF DIRECTORS NAMES ELIZABETH E. TALLETT AS INDEPENDENT CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD
BRIEF-Anthem To Make $1,000 Contribution To 401(K) Accounts Of More Than 58,000 Associates And Recent Retirees
* ANTHEM INC TO MAKE $1,000 CONTRIBUTION TO 401(K) ACCOUNTS OF MORE THAN 58,000 ASSOCIATES AND RECENT RETIREES
Health insurer Anthem Inc promised investors 2018 earnings above Wall Street estimates on Wednesday and said plans are on track to save at least $4 billion a year on drug costs by building its own pharmacy benefit management company.
Jan 31 Health insurer Anthem Inc promised investors 2018 earnings above Wall Street estimates on Wednesday and said plans are on track to save at least $4 billion a year on drug costs by building its own pharmacy benefit management company.
NEW YORK, Jan 31 Anthem Inc's new chief executive officer Gail Boudreaux said on Wednesday that she still expects to move the pharmacy benefit management business inside the company and that the move will produce savings of at least $4 billion per year starting on Jan. 1, 2021.
* ANTHEM’S BOARD WELCOMES BAHIJA JALLAL AS NEW DIRECTOR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ANTHEM REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS REFLECTING BALANCED PERFORMANCE ACROSS ITS BUSINESS UNITS
- Employer Sponsored Health Insurance - The Shrinking Core And Backbone
- New Company Valuation, Express Scripts Reaps, Cigna Weeps
- Wall Street Breakfast: QE Hints Awaited From ECB
- My Dividend Growth Portfolio - 42 Holdings, 5 Buys, 4 Sells
- Upcoming Dividends: 84 Companies, 42 Increases, 21 Double-Digit Increases
- Tracking Larry Robbins' Glenview Capital Management Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update