Anthem Inc (ANTM.N)
18 Jan 2018
Tue, Jan 9 2018
* AND ANTHEM DISPLAYS ENTER EXCLUSIVE NEGOTIATIONS WITH A VIEW TO MERGE THEIR ACTIVITIES
* ANTHEM INC - ON DECEMBER 7, 2017, BOARD INCREASED COMPANY'S SHARE REPURCHASE AUTHORIZATION BY $5 BILLION
* ANTHEM INC - ANTONIO NERI HAS BEEN NAMED TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS EFFECTIVE DECEMBER 6, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK CVS Health Corp CEO Larry Merlo said on Monday that its plan to help health insurer Anthem Inc build its own pharmacy benefit management business remains in place with planning well under way, unaffected by CVS' deal to buy Anthem rival Aetna Inc .
NEW YORK, Dec 4 CVS Health Corp CEO Larry Merlo said on Monday that its plan to help health insurer Anthem Inc build its own pharmacy benefit management business remains in place with planning well under way, unaffected by CVS' deal to buy Anthem rival Aetna Inc.
* ANTHEM INC FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text : http://bit.ly/2AKb7b4 Further company coverage:
* ANTHEM ANNOUNCES PRICING OF ITS TENDER OFFER FOR NOTES DUE 2034, 2036, 2037, 2040 AND 2044
* Anthem announces pricing of its tender offer for any and all of its 7.000 pct notes due 2019
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, November 14 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'BBB' rating to Anthem Inc.'s (ANTM) planned issue of new senior notes of various maturities. The rating on the planned issuance is equivalent to Fitch's ratings on ANTM's currently outstanding senior notes. Fitch has concurrently affirmed ANTM's previously outstanding ratings and maintained their Negative Outlook. A full list of rating actions can be found at the end of this
* Anthem launches cash tender offers for certain outstanding debt securities
- Demographic Delusions - A Different Look At Skilled Nursing And Healthcare REITs
- Daily Insider Ratings Round Up 1/8/18: VSI, CNBKA, MSF
- Did You Have 50% Dividend Growth In 2017? I Did.
- The Only Good Three Ideas From Barron's
- My Dividend Growth Portfolio Update - 48 Holdings, 1 Buy
- 55 Dividend Growth Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Next Week