Africa Oil Corp (AOI.TO)
21 Jun 2018
OSLO, March 2 Companies developing Kenya's first oilfields expect to conclude agreement on construction of an export pipeline by the middle of this year, according to Toronto-listed Africa Oil, one of the partners.
* ENTERED INTO AGREEMENTS THAT WILL PROVIDE IT WITH AN APPROXIMATELY 25.2% EQUITY INTEREST IN IMPACT OIL AND GAS LIMITED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ( Bangalore.email@example.com )
- Alliance One International, Inc. (AOI) CEO Pieter Sikkel on Q4 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Which Industries Are Benefitting From High Consumer Confidence?
- Alliance One Is Still Risky, But New Business Lines Bring Upside Potential
- Alliance One Is Transforming Into An International Cannabis Company
- Alliance One's (AOI) CEO Pieter Sikkel on Q3 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Dig Up 11.25% YTM With Alliance One, Bonds Mature July 2021