Apache Corp (APA.N)
25 Apr 2018
Mon, Apr 23 2018
BRIEF-Apache Corp Announces Planned Retirement Of Executive Vice President, Corporate Reservoir Engineering
* APACHE CORPORATION ANNOUNCES PLANNED RETIREMENT OF EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT, CORPORATE RESERVOIR ENGINEERING; NEW APPOINTEE NAMED
* APACHE CORPORATION ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF BEN RODGERS AS VICE PRESIDENT, TREASURY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* APACHE CORP SEES Q1 REALIZED LOSS ON OIL AND GAS PRICE DERIVATIVES (BEFORE TAX) $47 MILLION
BRIEF-Apache Corp Says CEO John J. Christmann Iv's 2017 Total Compensation Was $14.4 Mln Vs $13.4 Mln In 2016
* APACHE CORP SAYS CEO JOHN J. CHRISTMANN IV'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $14.4 MILLION VERSUS $13.4 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING
* APACHE CORP CHIEF EXECUTIVE JOHN CHRISTMANN SAYS STUDYING STRATEGIC ALTERNATIVES TO MONETIZE PARTS OF ALPINE HIGH MIDSTREAM ASSETS
Feb 22 U.S. shale oil producer Apache Corp forecast 2018 oil production that was below analyst estimates on Thursday, sparking concerns about the company's growth as crude prices rise, and sending its stock down more than 5 percent.
* APACHE CORP - Q4 NET INCOME ATTRIBUTABLE TO COMMON STOCK OF $1.19 PER DILUTED COMMON SHARE
* APACHE CORP SEES FY 2018 TOTAL PRODUCTION 448 MBOE/D - 469 MBOE/D
Feb 22 Oil producer Apache Corp on Thursday posted a fourth-quarter profit, compared with a year-ago loss, as oil prices surged.
* APACHE AWARDS NEW PLATFORM DRILLING MANAGEMENT CONTRACT WITH ARCHER FOR THE FORTIES AND BERYL FIELDS UNTIL Q4 2020