Anadarko Petroleum Corp (APC.N)
22 Nov 2017
Fri, Nov 17 2017
* Rowan Companies - on Nov 13, co's unit got notice of early termination from Anadarko Petroleum as per co's drilling contract for drillship Rowan Resolute
Nov 16 Anadarko Petroleum Corp on Thursday forecast an 11 percent rise in sales volumes for 2018, as shale producers boost oil output aggressively, taking advantage of recovering oil prices.
* In 2018, company expects to make capital investments in range of $4.2 to $4.6 billion
Nov 16 Anadarko Petroleum Corp on Thursday forecast higher sales volumes for 2018, as shale producers believe they can keep boosting oil output aggressively while making money.
* Sets quarterly cash dividend of $0.05per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Anadarko to build new regional headquarters at Westridge Commons site
HOUSTON, Oct 31 U.S. oil and gas producer Anadarko Petroleum Corp on Tuesday posted a wider quarterly loss than Wall Street expected due in part to a loss on hedging and a jump in exploration expenses.
HOUSTON, Oct 31 U.S. oil and gas producer Anadarko Petroleum Corp said on Tuesday its quarterly loss shrank due in part to rising commodity prices and cost cuts.
LIMA, Oct 9 U.S.-based Anadarko Petroleum will invest some $200 million to develop an offshore oil area near Peru's northern coast, Peruvian President Pedro Pablo Kuczynski said on Monday.
HOUSTON, Oct 6 Anadarko Petroleum has shut in oil and gas production at five more offshore platforms in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico and is removing all their workers ahead of Tropical Storm Nate, it said late on Friday.
- Permian DUC Wells Surge With Massive Implications For WTI Oil Prices, Inventories And Permian Oil Producers
- Should You Buy Anadarko On Weakness?
- Tracking Ole Andreas Halvorsen's Viking Global Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update
- Part II - Comparative Analysis Of 5 Solid Offshore Drillers
- Anadarko Petroleum (APC) Presents At Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Energy Conference 2017 - Slideshow
- Hartstreet LLC: Concho Reports Another Good Quarter, Outperforming Well Results