Anadarko Petroleum Corp (APC.N)
16 Jan 2018
* ANADARKO PETROLEUM CORP - ON JAN. 12, CO ENTERED INTO A THIRD AMENDMENT AND MATURITY EXTENSION AGREEMENT, WITH JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A - SEC FILING
* WESTERN GAS PARTNERS - EXTENDED COMMODITY PRICE SWAP AGREEMENTS WITH ANADARKO PETROLEUM FOR DJ BASIN COMPLEX & MGR ASSETS THROUGH DEC 31, 2018
* ANADARKO ANNOUNCES OPEN SEASON FOR WEST TEXAS OIL GATHERING AND TREATING SYSTEM
* Rowan Companies - on Nov 13, co's unit got notice of early termination from Anadarko Petroleum as per co's drilling contract for drillship Rowan Resolute
Nov 16 Anadarko Petroleum Corp on Thursday forecast an 11 percent rise in sales volumes for 2018, as shale producers boost oil output aggressively, taking advantage of recovering oil prices.
* In 2018, company expects to make capital investments in range of $4.2 to $4.6 billion
Nov 16 Anadarko Petroleum Corp on Thursday forecast higher sales volumes for 2018, as shale producers believe they can keep boosting oil output aggressively while making money.
* Sets quarterly cash dividend of $0.05per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Anadarko to build new regional headquarters at Westridge Commons site
HOUSTON, Oct 31 U.S. oil and gas producer Anadarko Petroleum Corp on Tuesday posted a wider quarterly loss than Wall Street expected due in part to a loss on hedging and a jump in exploration expenses.
- Contango Has A New Oil Discovery In South Texas
- Permian Shale Oil Pure Play Stocks - Weekly Report 01/12/18
- Hartstreet: Anadarko Makes Big Strides In Oil Production As Well Design Improves
- Shale Restraint Could Lift Oil To $80
- Permian Shale Oil Pure Play Stocks - Weekly Report 01/05/18
- Liberty Oilfield Services Finalizes Proposed U.S. IPO Terms