Anadarko Petroleum Corp (APC.N)
20 Jun 2018
Sat, Jun 16 2018
LONDON/TOKYO, June 15 Britain's Centrica and Japan's Tokyo Gas aim to buy liquefied natural gas (LNG) from Anadarko Petroleum's $20 billion project in Mozambique, the first joint procurement deal designed to defuse risks facing the buyers in their respective markets.
MAPUTO, June 11 Anadarko Petroleum Corp is closely monitoring the security situation in northern Mozambique, it said on Monday, after a spate of beheadings and attacks by suspected Islamist militants.
LONDON, May 18 Anadarko Petroleum is seeking to raise a record $14-$15 billion from banks and export credit agencies for its huge liquefied natural gas (LNG) project in Mozambique, sources close to the matter said.
May 1 Anadarko Petroleum Corp topped Wall Street estimates for first-quarter profit due to higher crude prices and lower costs and the shale oil producer raised its annual production forecast on Tuesday.
May 1 Anadarko Petroleum Corp reported a quarterly profit on Tuesday as higher crude prices helped the oil and gas producer earn more per barrel.
* ANADARKO PETROLEUM CORP SAYS CEO R. A. WALKER'S TOTAL COMPENSATION FOR 2017 WAS $16.96 MILLION VERSUS $18.65 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2pyWnVq) Further company coverage:
* ANADARKO ANNOUNCES APPROVAL OF MOZAMBIQUE LNG DEVELOPMENT PLAN
SINGAPORE, March 1 Anadarko Petroleum expects to conclude several sales and purchase agreements (SPA) by year-end for liquefied natural gas (LNG) from its new plant in Mozambique, a company official said on Thursday.
LONDON, Feb 20 Anadarko Petroleum's plan to export liquefied natural gas (LNG) from Mozambique moved a step closer to completion on Tuesday after it agreed a 15-year LNG sales and purchase agreement (SPA) with Electricite de France.
* ANADARKO ANNOUNCES MOZAMBIQUE LNG SALE AND PURCHASE AGREEMENT
- Chinese Markets Leading Losses Globally, Declares 'Trade War' (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: China Labels It A 'Trade War'
- Market Considers Pardon For Midstream
- Anadarko: Explosive Growth Held Back By Overly Cautious Management
- Anadarko Petroleum (APC) Presents At UBS Global Oil And Gas Conference - Slideshow
- Sanchez Energy Not Producing Profits