Aphria Inc (APH.TO)
Thu, May 17 2018
* APHRIA'S GERMAN SUBSIDIARY, NUUVERA DEUTSCHLAND, ACQUIRES INTEREST IN BERLIN-BASED SHÖNEBERG HOSPITAL
* APHRIA - CO, NUUVERA AGREED TO AMEND DEAL TO REDUCE REQUIRED LEVEL OF UNRESTRICTED CASH & CONSIDERATION PAYABLE TO NUUVERA'S SHARESHOLDERS
* APHRIA SIGNS LETTER OF INTENT WITH SAQ TO SUPPLY UP TO 12,000 KG OF CANNABIS ANNUALLY TO QUEBEC MARKET Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* APHRIA BEGINS TO DIVEST OF ITS EQUITY INVESTMENT IN PASSIVE US ASSETS
Canadian marijuana company Aphria Inc said on Friday it agreed to sell its minority stake in U.S.-based Copperstate Farms to Liberty Health Sciences Inc for C$20 million ($16.14 million).
BRIEF-Aphria And Liberty Health Announce Sale Of Aphria's Investment In Copperstate Farms To Liberty
* APHRIA AND LIBERTY HEALTH SCIENCES ANNOUNCE DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT FOR SALE OF APHRIA'S INVESTMENT IN COPPERSTATE FARMS TO LIBERTY
* APHRIA CONSIDERS STRATEGIC ALTERNATIVES FOR ITS US CANNABIS INTERESTS
Feb 1 Canadian cannabis company Aphria Inc said on Thursday it was exploring strategic alternatives, including a sale, for its U.S. business, amid tightening enforcement of federal cannabis laws in the country. Earlier this year, the U.S. Department of Justice revoked an Obama administration policy that discouraged federal prosecutors from pursuing marijuana-related crimes in states that had legalized the drug.
Canadian cannabis company Aphria Inc said Monday it would buy rival Nuuvera Inc for C$826 million ($670 million), ahead of a raft of medical cannabis approvals around the world over the coming years.
Jan 29 Canadian cannabis company Aphria Inc said Monday it would buy rival Nuuvera Inc for C$826 million ($670 million), ahead of a raft of medical cannabis approvals around the world over the coming years.
- 16 Upcoming Dividend Increases
- Amphenol (APH) Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Amphenol Corporation: Impressive Growth Due To The Company's Focus On Key Industries
- Upcoming Dividends: 83 Companies, 35 Increases, 17 Double-Digit Increases
- Sensata Back To A More Reasonable Level
- Market Timing And Stock Picking: It's The Earnings, Stupid